With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Third I Love Terriermon Plush Crane Game Prizes This Month

Third I Love Terriermon Plush Crane Game Prizes This Month

Time for another 'I Love' Digimon plush! And this time it's a return to a very popular character!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

I Love Terriermon Volume 3!

This new plush will be roughly 9.5 inches tall.

The new plush will have Terriermon sitting down and will be available in two versions: one with a 'normal' face and one with a big smile and eyes closed.

Crane game players in Japan will be able to try winning it starting October 24th.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The prior I Love Terriermon Plush crane game plushes.

Thanks to Tavo-Lobo for the (somewhat accidental) heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

aww after i just bought the lying down one too! it's so cute! They all are. Terriermon is best mon!

Why are they doing so many Terriermon plushies? I had no idea he was that popular. Not that I'm complaining, I love it! I hope they do a Lopmon one day.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Why are they doing so many Terriermon plushies? I had no idea he was that popular. Not that I'm complaining, I love it! I hope they do a Lopmon one day.
    He's popular, but they haven't done 'quite' as many as people tend to think.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Well it's just weird to me why they chose the Digimon they did in the first place. They did a bunch of Tailmon and Terriermon for the We Love ____ line and not anything else. I can kind of see Tailmon though but Terriermon seems a bit random.

Well it's just weird to me why they chose the Digimon they did in the first place. They did a bunch of Tailmon and Terriermon for the We Love ____ line and not anything else. I can kind of see Tailmon though but Terriermon seems a bit random.
    they did patamon as well they are probably making the mons they believe people think of as cute

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    they did patamon as well they are probably making the mons they believe people think of as cute
    You know what they say, if it sells, it sells!They did do a pop up shop pushes. They were so cute

I come from the net
    Yay! This is great. And super cute. Good to know this even though most of us don't have the way or money to get it.