With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi Official Trailer

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel

Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi Official Trailer

THE HYPE IS REAL !!!

The hype is real...ly small and fragile. Some stuff does look good, but some still has me bothered. Luke's characterization continues to be contradictory to everything we knew about him from the original trilogy, and while Rey bumbling her way over to the dark side is definitely the way her character should go, the fact that the trailer makes it look like that's what's happening makes me think they aren't actually going to go through with it.

Kylo in a fighter is pretty neat, but it's kinda just the same old "look he does what all the past Skywalkers did" again. Which could be spun in a good way, but we'll see.

I can't express how hyped I am for this. I was honestly pretty disappointed with the force awakens and this looks like it's going to fix pretty much everything that I thought was bad about that one. I'm not really bothered by the fact that Luke's characterization contradicts what he did in the original trilogy. In fact I think they got it spot on. Assuming the reason he is the way he is, is because he actually figured out what the prophecy of the chosen one really means. That neither the Jedi nor the sith should exist. Being the literal last jedi he probably just assumed the best way to keep the jedi down is to make himself disappear and not even try bringing back the jedi order again. I could see why that would turn him into a yoda(Albeit not as crazy) character

Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    I can't express how hyped I am for this. I was honestly pretty disappointed with the force awakens and this looks like it's going to fix pretty much everything that I thought was bad about that one. I'm not really bothered by the fact that Luke's characterization contradicts what he did in the original trilogy. In fact I think they got it spot on. Assuming the reason he is the way he is, is because he actually figured out what the prophecy of the chosen one really means. That neither the Jedi nor the sith should exist. Being the literal last jedi he probably just assumed the best way to keep the jedi down is to make himself disappear and not even try bringing back the jedi order again. I could see why that would turn him into a yoda(Albeit not as crazy) character
    yeah no doubt even people speculated that Luke might be the grey jedi

I can't wait for this ! and i hope that they stick with the original plan to make the boba fett movie in 2020 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    I can't wait for this ! and i hope that they stick with the original plan to make the boba fett movie in 2020 lol
    as far as I know an Obi Wan spin off was confirmed