With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Fifth tri. Tribute image by Sota Kuwahara!

Fifth tri. Tribute image by Sota Kuwahara!

Fantastic to get a fifth one of these!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another Digimon Adventure tri. Tribute image by Sota Kuwahara!

A new one of these is always exciting for everyone because they always look great.

This appeared in the November issue of Animedia with the new Halloween art.

Here are the previous images by Kuwahara:
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to moetron for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I do love these pieces. Wish we could find a clean version of them without the text.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I do love these pieces. Wish we could find a clean version of them without the text.
    Maybe we'll get them in an artbook after tri. ends.

How frequently did these images show up again? Because the number implies one image per episode, but I can't remember if the timing of their publications is consistent with this. I just think I remember the first one coming before Reunion's release.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    This is so pretty! I wonder if we can get higher-res versions of these, since for a perennially broke fella like me, it'd be easier to print the individual pieces of art than import the artbook, assuming it's coming out at all.

I come from the net
    I really like these. We so need an artbook. ...That would never come to the US...