With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 3 Confession English Trailer and Clips

tri. Part 3 Confession English Trailer and Clips

Time for an English trailer for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3- Confession!

It's always nice to get a trailer a few weeks early!

With tri. Part 3 having an early premiere at Anime Expo a few months ago it's especially nice to get it a bit earlier than expected.

But the trailer isn't all...

In addition Shout has also put up 7 additional clips. Watch out for spoilers if you have waited for the dub release:
    Clip 1
    Clip 2
    Clip 3
    Clip 4
    Clip 5
    Clip 6
    Clip 7

And if you still need to order...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray is $24.97 and $14.98 for the DVD, with a release date of December 5th. Links below are Amazon affiliate links.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession DVD

Hopefully we get news about Parts 4 thru 6 being licensed soon, along with (hopefully) a speedy release.

Thanks to C-MC for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Excellent, a nice little taster. Really looking forward to this one, especially the TK/Patamon scene.

Still cutting off Izzy's head there, I notice...

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Excellent, a nice little taster. Really looking forward to this one, especially the TK/Patamon scene.

Still cutting off Izzy's head there, I notice...
    There was no expectation that they would change a stand in image until potentially right before it came out.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Scenes from the most emotionally impactful entry in the entire franchise being paired with "DIGIMON! DIGI-DIGI-DIGIMON!" is quite jarring.

I'm interested to see who the Diaboromon-esque voice at 0:57 belongs to. I definitely don't remember that line or anything remotely similar in the Japanese version. Do the dub writers know something we don't, or are they writing themselves into inconsistencies?

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I'm interested to see who the Diaboromon-esque voice at 0:57 belongs to. I definitely don't remember that line or anything remotely similar in the Japanese version. Do the dub writers know something we don't, or are they writing themselves into inconsistencies?
    Writers dont choose cast. That would be a combination of higher staff including the director, Japanese producers, etc.

That said, maybe a generic evil voice to add English to the text on equipment scene rather than drawing over the screens.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I kind of wish they did a callback to the Angemon episode in the dub when Patamon is saying goodbye to TK by having him say "I'll come back, if you want me to." instead of "See you soon."
    it would've been a nice little detail. But otherwise, it looks like everyone's really brought their A game to the dubbing of Confession.

Edit: Also, that is DEFINITELY Robbie Daymond yelling "Patamon" on rewatch. Where'd you go Johnny Yong Bosch?
    Last edited by DigimonTrash; 10-10-2017 at 09:22 AM.

I come from the net
    This is great. Thanks. The DVD would make a great X-mas present. Or Birthday for me.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks for this.

I -really- wish american team would take a bit of freedom, and pitch up the pacing on these movies. Tho, I know they prob have mandates to meet. I wish these werent so somber. BUT, I'm happy to have them.

I love this music! It's a good reimagining of the original American theme song. I like the urgency it gives.
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    I'd imagine this song would fit Confession perfectly if the dub used other songs per say