With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Links Beginning International Rollout, Update- Available in USA

I don't suppose you know how the 'Version Up' feature works? From what I can glean from the JP wiki, there's a handful of Megas that can evolve again into a 'V2' form of themselves, with better stats that keeps them competitive with the other high-end Megas. (Notably there's a lot of Nature and Ice Digimon that can become V2, since there's barely any 'natural' Burst Modes or Jogresses for these guys.)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

It is really sad that the advent event still won't count for the awakening quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I don't suppose you know how the 'Version Up' feature works?
    I don't know... I don't see any data on those v2 forms in the tables, so it's possible that it's not in the international version yet. The only possible reference to that features is in the "rarity" table that besides naming the normal rarities 1-5 as the "awaken" rarities there is also a sixth rarity level called "Ver." this could refer to said V2 Digimon but as I said none of the indexed monsters have that rarity. Maybe, since it's mostly a late game feature and a recently launched game Links hasn't much an endgame yet they haven't implemented yet, maybe they want to rebalance it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    It is really sad that the advent event still won't count for the awakening quest.
    I've already logged it as a bug and Bandai has replied:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Support.

Please forgive us for being unable to get back to you sooner.

Regarding your concern, please be informed that we have confirmed the issue that you have reported.

Rest assured that we are now working on fixing it. In the meantime, we humbly advise you to regularly check the in-game notice for any updates instead.

We humbly ask for your patience and understanding with the matter at hand, and we are truly sorry for the trouble.

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Best regards,
    BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

The amount of time it took for them to answer me about it made me think no one else logged the Advent Intro quests not counting for the mission as a bug for them.
    Don't like? Then DON'T read.

Tons of people sent it in, and they have answered. There's now a MetalEtemon advent quest that lets you complete your awakening quests. It gets pretty hard after a while though, and there's no co-op option, so you might get stuck for non-bug reasons.

Since I could go further on the missions now thanks to the new Advent Quest, I got to roll the Mega Capture again. I got a Metal Etemon +4 Awakened!

Very nice. I spent mine on just the leader skill roll. Got 2 Zudomon (one with the large attack boost), a Garudamon, and a MegaKabuterimon.

Might try another Mega roll if I build up fast enough.

Seraphimon advent hard: Accompanied by Gatomon
    Seraphimon advent expert: accompanied by angewomon.
    Not even subtle here.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I can go no further with stones. I i got platnumemon, 2 metaletemons, 1 wargrey 1 omni. Non awekened. Now i start trying for a +4.

Four Omegamons, and not a single awakened one among them. (And one Metal Etemon. Also unawakened.)

I don't know if I'm lucky or cursed...
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.