With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Links Beginning International Rollout, Update- Available in USA

Hmm... so it sounds like the only reasonable method for a getting a +4 Mega at any decent rate is "don't reset your current Mega until you have enough Fragments to make something else. And then whatever you have enough Fragments for is going to be your next Mega, regardless of what you're after for the final product..."

How many Fragments do you get for shattering a Mega?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ayushi View Post
    Still not available in India either. Since I'm impatient, I think I'll just download the apk 
    Yeah, about that, I shot Bamco an email about a week ago, and this is how they responded:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Support.

Our sincerest apologies for the trouble, but we regret to inform you that we are unable to disclose any details about the release date of the game.

Thus, we hope for your kind patience for the wait until the game is released on your country.

Also, kindly send us an inquiry through our official form so that we may assist you properly.

Kindly refer to the link below:
    -----------------------------------
    https://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/contact/faq_list/1724
    -----------------------------------

We ask for your continuous patronage.

Best regards,
    BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
    I dunno if I'm gonna do what you did, since I don't wanna risk a perma-ban from the game, but it sucks that we don't even know when to expect the game here in India.

Apk doesn't really result in a perma-ban though. I mean Pokemon Go was first released in July, but India "officially" got it in December, so we had no choice but to use apks, the only ones who got banned were the people who used 3rd party apps to fake their location and cheat.
    And I've been playing for a week now, without any glitches so it really shouldn't be a problem.

And I have a question for other players, I really don't understand how to do that resist upgrade thing? I think I breezed through the explanation without reading it, can someone please dumb it down for me, so I can get that mission out of the way?

And my friend code is 87286823

The resist upgrade needs two of the same digimon and some digivolution fuel. Speaking of missions, I've sent a bug report to Bandai-Namco about the problem with the advent quest easy mode mission and they've been telling me that they're investigating it.
    Don't like? Then DON'T read.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Which Omnimon is good to have one with AOE or with the canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurizen View Post
    Both are, Garurucannon have a masive single damage and greysword is zone damage but less damage than cannon ofcourse, omegamon is strong overall.

And looks like we still need wait even more since the new Advent quest not count for the awakening mission zzzz

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurizen View Post
    Both are, Garurucannon have a masive single damage and greysword is zone damage but less damage than cannon ofcourse, omegamon is strong overall.

And looks like we still need wait even more since the new Advent quest not count for the awakening mission zzzz
    Ah I see, Which is better to have?

Depends on what you need Omegamon for. If you have another Digimon with strong multi-target Fire damage, then you don't need Greysword. If you don't have multi-target damage, then Omegamon w/ Greysword does the job quite well.

Also, don't Resistance buffs disappear once you evolve the mon with the Resistance buff?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

The resistance does not disappear, I try with my Agumon to Greymon who upgrade give him resistance to nature element.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Got the Demon of the Deep Forest's arch-rival today:
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Do you think you could freeze some rows and columns for readability?
    I already froze the title rows... I guess I can also do the same for a few of the name columns depending on the sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I suspect that Baby forms have a little more going on than simply 'random'. Especially since if you Breed/Research an Egg, it will always hatch as a specific Baby that evolves into a specific Child form.
    Yes it but it's certainly another system which explains why it's not in the same data set. IN fact I found the baby routes in another part of the data:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=599112940 (let's see if linking to individual sheets works lol)

...The 3 tables I originally uploaded were not everything, in fact all in all there are 64 data tables that the game loads at the starts (for everything about the farm, quests and items as well... anotehr reason why I don't feel the need to actually play the game lol) and I'm still sorting through them to see which one are interesting enough to upload. Some are even empty (maybe features that the international version still hasn't implemented yet). I've already added many of the bigger sheets... I might make a new spreadsheet in general for farm or quest related stuff.

One interesting thing in the Level list is that, even though not a single Hybrid Digimon is in the game yet there are already Hybrid levels added, 4 of them in fact that going by their maximum friend points are equivalent to Child through Ultimate. They are all simply called "Hybrid" though, just like they are two types of armor levels in the data for "adult" and "ultimate" class armors that get treated the same in the game's UI.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast