With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Tamers Blu-ray Cover Preview and Audio Drama Staff Credits

Updated Tamers Blu-ray Cover Preview and Audio Drama Staff Credits

A few Tamers Blu-ray updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, they've shown a new preview of the lineart for the Blu-ray box.

As suspected, other sides of the box will show more than the 3 primary characters and their Digimon.

On the back side we get to see the other Tamer and their Digimon! And putting Culumon and Impmon on the spine, along with a familiar building, finishes off the cover art very nicely!

As we first learned a few days ago, the artwork is being drawn by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, who acted as character designer for Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier.

I can't wait to see this colored, as it should really like quite amazing.

Next up, is a small staff list for the new audio drama that will come with the Blu-ray set...

Producer: Seki Hiromi
    Script: Chiaki Konaka
    Director: Yukio Kaizawa
    Sound Director: Hiroyuki Kakudou

This reunites various crew members from the series.

Seki Hiromi, the producer who oversaw Digimon for much of it's history.
    Chiaki Konaka, who wrote the overall structure for the series, along with writing a large portion of it's episodes.
    Yukio Kaizawa, who was the overall director for the series.
    Hiroyuki Kakudou, best known as the director of Adventure, 02, X-Evolution, and an episodic director for much of the franchise (along with doing various other elements.)

No cast list for the audio drama yet...

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Tamers Blu-ray box. It will be available April 3rd, 2018 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Tamers audio drama that we just received staff info for.

The first link is a CDJapan is an affiliate link that helps the site.
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box Amazon Edition (includes F4 size (8.27 x 12.99 inches) fine board.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    A few Tamers Blu-ray updates!

https://images.withthewill.net/tamers_bd_preview2_october1_2017.jpg

First up, they've shown a new preview of the lineart for the Blu-ray box.

As suspected, other sides of the box will show more than the 3 primary characters and their Digimon.

On the back side we get to see the other Tamer and their Digimon! And putting Culumon and Impmon on the spine, along with a familiar building, finishes off the cover art very nicely!

As we first learned a few days ago, the artwork is being drawn by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, who acted as character designer for Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier.

I can't wait to see this colored, as it should really like quite amazing.
    My thoughts exactly, i love that lineart, i think it would look great coloured as a poster! Framed even!

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    I expect Masako Nozawa to come back as Guilmon and his evos

I could complain about the lack of Ai and Makoto(they'd match the spine nicely, perhaps pair Makoto with Culumon in the same manner Culumon was "paired" with Juri in Movie 6), but whatever. Looks fantastic.

I wonder if the villains will have a similar spread as the 02 box did.

EDIT: Officially a better idea so sayeth me; Beelzebumon with Ai and Makoto on his shoulders at the forefront of the inside/back cover, while pushing Ryo and Cyberdramon back slightly. You would have two versions of the same character included if you did this, but if there's anyone in Digimon history who would warrant that, it's Impmon/Beelzebumon.
    Last edited by B-mon; 10-01-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Man, Takato looks a lot like Daisuke with his hair flapping in the wind like that.

Otherwise a damn fine line-art.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Stunning art!! The shadow play is just awesome!! Tamers deserves this tribute and more! Hope Frontier gets a Blue-ray BOX in the future too

Love the artwork!! Glad they included the side characteres as well

Also love Ryo in the front! ^^

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Sure enough Marco, you were right. Putting Impmon and Culumon on the spine, clever.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow PonyoBellanote On Twitter
    That's such an amazing looking cover art!

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    Is this the first time all the Tamers will be featured like this? Either way, once this gets colored and we get a HQ picture I'm using it as my wallpaper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast