With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6- Our Future in 2018

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6- Our Future in 2018

We have the title for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6, the final part of tri.!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

デジモンアドベンチャーtri.第6章「ぼくらの未来」

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6- Our Future

Information is minimal at the moment, and there is no poster image yet.

The information we have says Summer 2018, with various reports clarifying that the end card in Japanese theaters specifically said 'Early' Summer 2018.

Update- Toei has confirmed the title, along with confirming there 'is' a poster image for Part 6 during screenings.

Thanks to Victor and his friend Kevin we do have 'some' of the poster details- It's sky blue and has Meiko.

Update again- Added the poster image to the news. The image up above I did some perspective correction on for better viewing (with some color fill in.)

Here is the original image.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to yulkyun and Otaku News for the heads up and tyhbjbj for the photo.

Thanks to multiple people for the heads up on the initial news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wow, with a title like that, I can't wait for them to have tri. to end on the same epilogue as 02 and disappoint me all over again.

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    "Bokura no Mirai"? I expected it to be a title with 2 Kanji.
    Anyways, that title sounds like it's gonna be dissapointing...

I'm going digital
    I'm curious about the rumors of the posters.

I'm very expectating about a hint for Part 6.

Oh damn, im very curious to find out news about next and finale OVA... Hope they are good news though.

The title is interesting to me in that while it's a 'concept' like the tri. titles have been, it also feels a bit more literal.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Follow AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel
    Dude I am just dying to hear what those poster rumors are, like somehow I haven't been able to find any info on what it might be like, can't you pls humor us? ;w;

(EDIT: Saw one rumor and now my thrist for them has been quenched... Definitely looking forward to the last part. Surprised it's not Spring 2018 tho, I was so sure it'd come out on Adventure's anniversary in early March : o )
    Last edited by AliceKaninchenbau; 09-29-2017 at 01:45 PM.

We'll skip with the random rumors for the time being, posting them tends to just mean they get passed around as 'fact' (as happened with the crazy tri. Part 5 rumors, which were all solidly wrong.)

If/when some more solid information pops up we'll clarify what it is and everyone can post 'whatever' rumors they had prior to that.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinZankuro View Post
    I don't know the other rumours... But I have a feeling the poster will showcase Rasielmon and true Ophanimon.
    I really doubt Ophanimon will appear in the poster of Part 6. I also doubt that she will play an important role.

In fact, I think the mega evolution of Tailmon is going to have a similar role to Seraphimon in Part 4.

No one word title? Damn youuuuu

I'm gonna be bummed when Tri. is over. It's been a great run. Can't wait to see what they have planned for after, though. Tamers sequelllll

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast