With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6- Our Future in 2018

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    I certainly wasn't expecting them to break away from the two kanji name pattern, or for it to not come out in spring.

And too bad August 1 2018 isn't on a Saturday. It could have been a perfect day to release it.

The title, "Our Future", kind of reminds me of the title for the last episode of Death Generals, and coincidentally, Appli Monsters is going to end with a similar title. Is this going to become a trend for Digimon?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I certainly wasn't expecting them to break away from the two kanji name pattern, or for it to not come out in spring
    I more wonder if it's a vague callback to the last episode title of 02, which was Our Digital World.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I more wonder if it's a vague callback to the last episode title of 02, which was Our Digital World.
    I know, I'm just pointing that Digimon has used "Our X" a lot recently.

However, only XW has specifically used "Our Future", though the pronoun used was "Oretachi".
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Follow AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel
    The title breaking the previous tradition could also be a callback to Adventure's last episode maybe? Almost every episode title in Adventure could be divided into two parts (for example; "Perfects Attack Together! Sparkling Angewomon"), but the last episode was just one part; "A New World". Like there are a few other episodes that seem to break Adventure's title rule ("The Final Dark Digimon", "Jyureimon of The Lost Forest" etc) so the rule wasn't absolute or anything, but last episodes having special sounding titles has always been a part of this franchise more or less, hasn't it?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm banking that it's probably just a title card and no poster since early summer 2018 is 7-9 months away, they'll probably follow a similar waiting period with intermittent news drops like with what had with symbiosis. Hope the wait is worth it, I'll be happy either way.

Oh please no.
    I am really looking forward for a poster and a description!

Updated since Toei confirmed the title.

A poster is also confirmed at the end of Part 5, we just don't have an image (or a solid description yet.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    poster? YES!!!!!

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Add ShinZankuro on Steam Follow ShinZankuro on DeviantArt Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel
    You gotta be kidding me the poster will showcase AGAIN Meiko... '

I hope there's at least more than just her and, obviously Meikuumon.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    The title, "Our Future", kind of reminds me of the title for the last episode of Death Generals, and coincidentally, Appli Monsters is going to end with a similar title. Is this going to become a trend for Digimon?
    Generic optimism is the basis for a lot of final episode titles in anime.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast