With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5! Streaming Info! Almost Time! And the End of Appmon!

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5! Streaming Info! Almost Time! And the End of Appmon!

Well, the long wait is nearly over!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As confirmed a few days ago via Toei, we should all be able to watch Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Symbiosis quite soon on Crunchyroll!

At the moment we don't have an exact time confirmed by Crunchyroll (technically they haven't confirmed the day either...), but based on past experiences, we expect it to be between 8 and 10 Pacific time.

We expect it to be unavailable for free members until roughly a month from now.

The streaming regions are likely to be the same as with prior parts.

Once tri. Part 5 is available there will likely be lots of discussion of it in this thread.

I have 3 Crunchyroll guest passes which will be first come first serve to those who PM me (guest passes give you a temporary premium membership.) I'm about to head to bed so you might not get them until I'm awake though (I do have a habit of checking my phone in bed for a few minute though.)

I'm sure other people will offer up additional guest passes if they have them in this thread.

Anyone have a special setup, snacks, guests, etc. for when they plan to watch?

And don't forget Digimon fans... tri. Part 5 isn't the only big Digimon thing happening today!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Today is also the finale of Appmon! We expect a free stream to be available via TV Tokyo around 9 PM Pacific (in raw Japanese.)

The discussion thread for that will be here!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Theigno and I will have Maiswaffeln as our Symbiosis snack. We would eat Cornadoes but don't have any more

Our guest is a stuffed Penguin. He's also excited for Tri.

Wonder what will replace Appmon? There are so many ways they can go to. They can place a weekly show of Digimon remake of season 1 or they can make X-antibody show or they can even make a new show with Digimon they have not show yet.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Tri 5 has begun to release on Crunchyroll!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/digimon-a...sode-18-748633

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    If anyone needs a guest pass, message me. I've got two of them. As for me, I'm about to eat breakfast, and then I'm going to watch the movie.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    I'll be watching that later tonight. I may just do the 2 week guest pass. Oh well.