With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: First English Digimon Links Trailer

First English Digimon Links Trailer

Good time for Bandai to promote this a bit...

Bandai has put up the first English language trailer for Digimon Links.

The trailer is a relatively basic (but nice looking) trailer that goes over various modes and details of the game. We get to see numerous Digimon and a few translated terms.

Many details can also be found at the Digimon Links website.

At the moment there is still no release date.

It's been announced for both Google Play and the Apple App Store.

At the moment pre-registrations are still being taken on Google Play.

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up.

Previous Digimon Links news can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I can't wait. I hope it comes out soon.

Looks like this will be fun to goof around in. I dropped Heroes after a while because there wasn't much to it besides the event meta, which I couldn't quite master. This looks more laid back and fun.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Looks like this will be fun to goof around in. I dropped Heroes after a while because there wasn't much to it besides the event meta, which I couldn't quite master. This looks more laid back and fun.
    Yeah I agree, I'm surprised to see no social media page out yet... Wonder why.

Oh good, there's an official announcement for iOS. I wanted to actually try getting in on this game from the ground floor. Hope it isn't TOO grindy...
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Nice trailer. I guess we'll get new more ver. before it officially come out. If only Linkz had some kind of storyline...it could be an awesome game on the level of Cyber Sleuth.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Nice trailer. I guess we'll get new more ver. before it officially come out. If only Linkz had some kind of storyline...it could be an awesome game on the level of Cyber Sleuth.
    If it has no story what do you do? And if its anything like the Jap release there's 3 preview videos.. so 2 more. Hope it comes out this month

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Oh good, there's an official announcement for iOS. I wanted to actually try getting in on this game from the ground floor. Hope it isn't TOO grindy...
    I play the jap version, Once you get your first Mega it's going to be smooth sailing from there, my advice is that you should go with party if you looking for item because of the increased drop rate.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I play the jap version, Once you get your first Mega it's going to be smooth sailing from there, my advice is that you should go with party if you looking for item because of the increased drop rate.
    What do you mean? Go with party??