With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2nd tri. Part 5 Tokuban: 10 minute preview, Raguelmon in Linkz and more

2nd tri. Part 5 Tokuban: 10 minute preview, Raguelmon in Linkz and more

The second tri. Part 5 Tokuban starts in a few minutes!

The Digimon Twitter just uploaded this preview image:

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This thread will be updated with screencaps and summaries as we get any relevant news from the Tokuban.
    As usual we expect the second Tokuban to show the first 10 minutes of the current tri part, and the footage will be embeded in the thread once it shows up online.

The Tokuban has just started!
    So far they are reacting to various scenes from tri. part 4.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They seem to have a little quiz session that involves writing down their answers.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After advertising the stage play DVD, they showcased some products from the current P'Parco collaboration, including the Alphamon and Omegamon Clocks and an entire tray of tiny stuffed Digimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More products from the ani-on station and King of Systems collaborations.

After that it was time to sample some more food from the Music Cafe.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now for some Video Game news! Raguelmon will come to Digimon Linkz and there will be some more tri related events involving Angewomon and Ophanimon.

Advertising for the Digimon Tamers BD box and a preview for the Digimon tamers "Art Box" that comes with it.

They showed off the evolving spirits figures again and some artwork for them from what I believe was a toy catalogue.

The 10 minute preview just happened (spoilers!), the new scenes mostly dealt with Meicrackmon going berserk and the start of the human world invasion.
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Some more miscellaneous stuff at the end, Junya Enoki drew a very nice picture (not exactly sure when and none of the other guests drew anything), and they showed the voice actors that would be present at the Part 5 screenings. They also showed the Ophanimon FDM promo card from the Battle Spirits card game collaboration.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And that was it for today!

edit: we now have an LQ recording of the preview, uploaded by DigiSoul. Thanks to NekoHaruko for pointing it out.

Last edited by Theigno; 09-28-2017 at 07:16 AM.

why are they always doing this quiz thing with the papers?

good thing i decided to farm the meicrackmon event in linkz
    Last edited by shaikgb; 09-28-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    So....any idea how long this Tokuban's gonna be?

EDIT: Also, I sincerely hope we have a Raguelmon event in Links when it comes out. I can hardly wait! The excitement for all the Digimon-related stuff coming our way is making me giddy!

2nd EDIT: Never mind, just saw your edit on the post, Theigno.
    Last edited by Velocifaptor; 09-28-2017 at 06:11 AM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I really like Meicrackmon VM in those screenshots!! She looks particularly mangificent!

Very glad they revealed new details about Tamers' BD Box, and wait, isn't just lazy to stick with Ophanimon instead of its fallen counterpart in Linkz?...

By the way, did they show something new about the 20th Anniversary Art Book during the livestream? Hope they did.

Thanks for the hard work Theigno! 😃

Embedded a LQ recording of the preview into the news post.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    The way Motimon's riding piggyback on Koushiro is too cute <3

I've broken out some of the more relevant (and new) product previews into their own article here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now for some Video Game news! Raguelmon will come to Digimon Linkz and there will be some more tri related events involving Angewomon and Ophanimon.

It's interesting that some events related to Tri involves Ophanimon.

I'm pretty curious about this.

That thing on the phone is adorable. Kill you >

I guess Ophanimon will be in Tri.