With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Appmon Manga Volume 2 Cover Preview

Appmon Manga Volume 2 Cover Preview

The finale of the Appmon manga!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second volume of the Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters manga is scheduled for release on October 4th for 400 yen, the day after the 3rd Appmon DVD-Box.

This volume contains the second half of the manga series, including it's end.

The Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters manga was by Naoki Akamine.

The image above is the cover from a preview in V-Jump. Perspective correction and a bit of touch up was done to make it easier for viewing.

We don't currently know if there will be a bonus item included, like the card with Volume 1.

It can be pre-ordered right now (CDJapan affiliate link.)

Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters Manga Volume 2

Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters Manga Volume 1 is also still available to order. We did a full breakdown of Volume 1 when it came out.

At the moment there is no news on if Appmon Gakuen, the Appmon manga that ran in Saikyo Jump will get a volume collection.

Thanks to ukyou for the initial image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The art really nice, almost didn't recognize Yuujin and Knight though.
    Also, Gaiamon hair is red?

Now I'm curious... is there are a list of differences between Appmon manga and anime? I guess this deserves its own topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Now I'm curious... is there are a list of differences between Appmon manga and anime? I guess this deserves its own topic...
    There are a few in the Appmon section of the forum.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I kind of like the art used in the manga. It's weird, different, but amazing in its own particular way. Warudamon looks particularly gorgeous there. If I can save some money I'll definetely pick up the two volumes for collection purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    There are a few in the Appmon section of the forum.
    I don't think there's really something similar to what Exiled suggested, at most a summary featuring the most notable points of each chapter.