With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Many Oddities In Local Digimon Dubs

Junior Commander
    Another note on the Italian dub: Masaru became the main antagonist of The Betrothed.
    Jokes aside: in the original Japanese version of Young Hunters, Masaru introduces himself in the big crossover episode, by giving his name.
    In the Italian version, he just call himself "The legendary fighter", no name given.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Actually, it's "The invincible fighter". His name is said in the preview for the episode where only him and Taichi appear towards the end.

Also, while in the dub of Tamers Dukemon's Crimson Mode is called as such, in Young Hunters they say "Red Mode".

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomDusclops'92 View Post
    Actually, it's "The invincible fighter".
    Been a while since I've watched it, my bad.
    His name is said in the preview for the episode where only him and Taichi appear towards the end.
    I've never bothered with the previews, what name they use?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Masaru, of course.

BTW, here is the full Legend Xros Wars scene in Italian: https://www.facebook.com/digimonit/v...5663031263082/

(I forgot to say that the Italian name for Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is Imperialdramon Fighting Arrangement)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123