With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Partner Plush Costume Keychains at Kiddy Land

Partner Plush Costume Keychains at Kiddy Land

The 2nd Kiddy Land tri. promotion began almost a week ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But they've held out on us and just now announced one more thing for sale! (Well... actually.. four things!)

These are plush keychains featuring Taichi, Yamato, Takeru, and Hikari in the original Partner Plush costumes that made their initial apperance at the 1st Kiddy Land tri. promotion.

They are all great little looking keychains I think.

Each is 1,800 yen and will be available beginning on September 23rd at the following Kiddy Land stores:
    Harajuku Store
    Osaka Umeda Store
    Kami-Otai Store

The 2nd Kiddy Land promotion will continue until September 28th and the full details as they were originally announced can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Osuka On Twitter Add Osuka on Facebook
    Those are some cute little plushies but Hikari looks high af!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh my goshh they look so cute!! Also look really soft too! Hnngh I hope someone'll sell these at the convention in my town next year or something, I want to get that Yamato one! xD

Ain't got no mojo... CeciliaCrescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuka View Post
    I almost want to order it because I can't stop laughting after you pointed it out!

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Well, 1800 yen seems *marginally* affordable, but I think I'll hold out until they do a promotion with a Meiko plushie. Also, lol, Takeru's winking! He is such a ladies' man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuka View Post
    If you hadn't pointed that out, I'd prolly never notice. Also, she reminds me of my middle school teacher's daughter for some reason xD

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    They're pretty soft~ They're about the size of your hand. Interestingly, you can push back Gabumon's head, but the yellow underlayer is sewn to Yama's head....

I come from the net
    That is almost too cute of merch. Much too cute.