With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Arkadimon Preview in V-Jump & tri. Part 1 Theme for 3DS

Hacker's Memory Arkadimon Preview in V-Jump & tri. Part 1 Theme for 3DS

First up, an early V-Jump photo!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The page we have a preview of focus' on a franchise favorite who doesn't often appear... but more and more it seems he will have a huge part to play in Hacker's Memory.

Arkadimon!

Some of the details given to us regarding his appearance in Hacker's Memory:

A great evil awakens within the Avalon Server!

Having lost its power, Arkadimon sleeps in the deepest reaches of cyberspace. However, it started reacting to a certain person's hatred, and has begun to destroy the real world!

The Demon of Cyberspace, who evolves and launches its assault!

The boundaries separating cyberspace and the real world are collapsing!? This cursed Digimon bares its fangs at the world!

And the last detail... Arkadimon Perfect will appear in Ikebukuro.

We also have some nice high res art from Bandai of all his forms in the game...

Plus a character profile..

Arkadimon is a demonic creature created from an amalgamation of data taken from other Digimon and can Digivolve through absorbing its opponent’s data. Arkadimon is the greatest threat to the digital and real worlds as it attempts to spread fear, amplify hatred, and create conflict between people.

It also gives details regarding a collaboration with Bandai Apparel. Bandai Apparel items will appear in game for the protagonist to wear, which you can access from your base (not just in Hacker's Memory, but also in the version of Cyber Sleuth included with the game in Japan.) You'll get these items via in game shops and events.

They preview a few shirts, along with naming a handful more that will be available, including but not limited to: Digimon 15th Anniversary, Summer Camp, Beelzebumon Emblem, and Digimon 20th Anniversary.

There are also bits at the bottom regarding the D-1, Digivolving Spirits, and the Premium Art series.

Hacker's Memory is scheduled for release on December 14th in Japan.

If you want to import the games CDJapan has them up for pre-order: (Affiliate links)
    PS4
    PS4 Limited Edition
    Vita
    Vita Limited Edition

The game is currently scheduled for an early 2018 release in the US and the rest of the world.
    It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

In addition, a small and unexpected surprise.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Those in Japan (or who have access to a Japanese eShop account) can get a 3DS theme based on Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 right now.

We don't know what custom music or sounds it may have, but it's nicely priced at 200 yen.

Thanks to garm for the translated V-Jump details.

Thanks to Ukyou for an updated image from V-Jump. The 3DS image appears to be an image for press usage.

Update- Thanks to Gematsu for some of the updated images and a few additional details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiFanPT94's Avatar
    Visit DigiFanPT94's Youtube Channel
    Hey, i have a japanese 3DS, i can try to download the theme and record it if you want

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFanPT94 View Post
    Hey, i have a japanese 3DS and its moded, i can try to download the theme a and record it if you want
    Thanks! I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate knowing what unique elements it may have.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Added translated details regarding Arkadimon.

Glad to see Arkadimon's whole body this time lol

Hope it's not hard to obtain

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post

Probably harder to obtain than lucemon in CS specially Super Ultimate form looks so boss only...

Finally, Arkadimon's entire line in a Story game, I've been waiting to use it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post

Probably harder to obtain than lucemon in CS specially Super Ultimate form looks so boss only...
    Lucemon was DLC though, Arkadimon seems to be an important plotline Digimon in the main game itself. I can't see it being any harder to get then the Royal Knights, and since it has a Child form it may be available a bit earlier then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    Finally, Arkadimon's entire line in a Story game, I've been waiting to use it for a long time.

Lucemon was DLC though, Arkadimon seems to be an important plotline Digimon in the main game itself. I can't see it being any harder to get then the Royal Knights, and since it has a Child form it may be available a bit earlier then that.
    Was Lucemon DLC? I thought it was just the missions where you fight the Demon Lords; pretty sure they were all available as evolutions. I remember grinding hard to evolve one early enough on in the game, so I figure Arkadimon's first form would have similar difficulty requirements.

Looking boss, though.

And a nice little picture of the Digivolving Spirits... hopefully we get some product details on Diaboromon soon.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Arkadimon SU looks great! canīt wait to see him in-game

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post

He along with the rest of the Demon Lords (and Dianamon) were a part of the Sayo quest line, which is DLC only. It's very easy to get it on your game though since they're free and easy to download, so it's not like it's ha

Was Lucemon DLC? I thought it was just the missions where you fight the Demon Lords; pretty sure they were all available as evolutions. I remember grinding hard to evolve one early enough on in the game, so I figure Arkadimon's first form would have similar difficulty requirements.

Looking boss, though.

And a nice little picture of the Digivolving Spirits... hopefully we get some product details on Diaboromon soon.
    Last I remember what happened with the Demon Lords is that they were in the game, but you needed the item you got from their respective quests to be able to obtain them. I don't remember if it applies to Lucemon's Child form as well, but FM and SM had the requirement.

As for the evolution requirements, I could see that since Arkadimon is a special Digimon in this story, though it should be less of a hassle since it has a full line to use to get those stat requirements.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast