With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: The With the Will Podcast, Episode 18 (Live!)- Live Free or tri. Hard

The With the Will Podcast, Episode 18 (Live!)- Live Free or tri. Hard

New podcast time!

It's not a light episode for news, but most of the news is smaller bits rather than anything massive, so we have some fun discussing and moving along through a bunch of smaller things to discuss.

After finishing up the news with a bunch of upcoming tri products we go over a few different small subjects, including what we hope to see from tri. Part 5.

We go over the news live, with title cards so viewers can follow along visually on the Youtube version.

Affiliate links to the recent release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 release in the USA:
    Blu-ray, which is a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
    DVD, which is a stand alone DVD.

And the recent release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 in the USA:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Blu-ray Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 DVD

And pre-orders for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 in the USA:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Blu-ray Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 DVD

Show notes, downloads, and the RSS feed can be found at http://podcast.withthewill.net/post/18

This episode was recorded on September 16th, 2017.

Questions for future episodes can be sent to podcast@withthewill.net.

We can be found on iTunes, Google Play, and most podcasting apps (feel free to suggest one if you don't see us there.)

For those who like watching their podcasts on Youtube, the episode is embedded up above. Let us know what you think of the embedded images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow FlaDraChamp3 On Twitter Visit FlaDraChamp3's Youtube Channel
    Great episode! You guys seem to be drowning in Tri merchandise news. Good Luck!

Really wish there was some way to get more of these items, but some seem available enough. I'm sure the plushes will go for a lot though.
    I honestly really haven't enjoyed this "character(s) per movie" pace Tri has been using, especially since a lot of these characters are basically relearning lessons
    from 01. I'm just waiting to hear what this whole 02/Alphamon/Hackmon deal is.

I honestly don't think it'd be as outwardly successful as one would hope, especially with how poorly people react to change and different portrayals of characters, but I would still love to see some form of V-Tamer acknowledgement.
    Not sure if it'd reach Tri status though. I don't think the nostalgia market that has been tiding over Adventure Tri internationally will be as strong for V-Tamer, which has a dedicated but noticeably small cult audience.
    I've never had a signature, better make this worth it!...

...umm... I like Digimon.