With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Lots of New tri. Products Available to Pre-Order

Lots of New tri. Products Available to Pre-Order

A BUNCH of new products are available to pre-order.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

All of these are items that were announced as showing up early at the second Digimon at Kiddy Land stores promotion.

With the stores officially open and selling their products, pre-orders are now available for various items that aren't exclusive.

These items are all planned to ship in October.

All of the links are CDJapan affiliate links that help the site. MSRP is listed, but many items are on sale to differing degrees.

First up, the item shown at the top.

These soft (and probably squishy!) vinyl toys of Koromon, Tsunomon, Mochimon and Tokomon are each 1,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The art for these rubber straps is referred to as 'Afternoon Naptime' and features the kids and their Digimon having a nap. A box contains 9 random packed and costs 5,850 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These small pouches designed after the faces/fronts of Koromon, Tsunomon, Mochimon and Tokomon each cost 1,300 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Clear files! There are two of these available, one featuring the Afternoon Naptime art, the other features the 2nd Plush Costume art. Each is 300 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These big cushions are die-cut and come in 4 varieties featuring the afternoon naptime art for Taichi, Yamato, Takeru, and Hikari. Each is 3,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Look at these delightfully cute mugs! Koromon and Tsunomon are available. Each is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These are Oki-tama. I'd guess most of us had one of these when we little. They are egg shaped toys that right themselves when you try and push them over. There are 10 total, with 1 of them being a secret design. They are blind packed. A box is 6796 yen and contains 10 oki-tama.

Thanks to som109_25son we have an image of the 10th oki-tama. Linking for anyone who doesn't want to get spoiled. If you go into the comments expect to see people discussing it (it's only a spoiler for the oki-tama itself, it doesn't spoil tri. or anything.)

Lots of good stuff, and the prices aren't quite as ludicrous as some of the nice stuff we've seen lately.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Just did some preordering from HLJ.
    Getting the vinyls, the mugs, the okitama, the rubber straps, and the pouches.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    I really like the rubber stamps they bring out, with this release i really like Taichi and Joe I also wouldn't mind an Agumon Oki-tama they look cute.

those prices really are nice. I bought thegg set and digimon partner costume clear file. Those eggs are soo cute.

I keep hoping that eventually a Gomamon plushie will be at one of these things.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    There is a ton of stuff to buy here and it's pretty much all nice. If only we had the money for all of it huh.

The prices aren't ludicrous but there's so much! It all adds up, lol. Those pouches would make good vpet/Digivice holders.

The kiddyland keychains are adorable.