With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hacker's Memory retail bonuses - Need help importing

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter

Hacker's Memory retail bonuses - Need help importing

So as much as I despise the seedy practice of retail-exclusive DLC, I've been hyped enough for Hacker's Memory that I decided I'm gonna try getting all the DLC regardless (except for Rarabit's set of items which are available in-game anyway). Anyway, I already got a Tsutaya order going through Buyee (got the standard edition Vita version because the LordKnightmonNX deal wasn't showing up on the special edition's page; they say the codes are limited stock, but I wonder if they stick the codes with particular versions and those ones sold out). Haven't ordered from Amazon Japan yet, though it seems simple enough since they allow importing. Now I'm trying to order from Geo for DuftmonNX, but I can't quite figure out how Geo's site works.

http://geo-online.co.jp/store/

Unlike the other sites, Bamco's site doesn't just link you directly to a page to order the game. Instead, it seems to be a directory for local stores. But I'm assuming Geo does allow online shopping, since its site does have a cart and everything, but trying to search Hacker's Memory on there leads me to no results. Do I need to register an account and log in to get anywhere? If the game can only be bought locally, I do have a contact in Japan I could go bug, but I'd like to know if online ordering is possible before it comes to that.
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 09-15-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Well, I decided to just screw it and bug that Japanese friend of mine after all. However, if anyone out there does know a way to order from Geo, feel free to post it here. Perhaps anyone else looking to get the DLC might find it useful.