With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jogress for the other Adventure's children

Jogress for the other Adventure's children

This one is bother me for years. After 02, when Daisuke jogress with Ken, and Hikari with Miyako, Takeru with Iori, I was like "Oh wow! Taichi also did it with Yamato, but what about the other children? Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, and Jo?"
    I mean, why not? Their jogress will look very great. A plant bird like Ceresmon for Biyomon and Palmon, and then an water insect type for Tentomon and Gomamon.
    What are your thought guys? Are there any suitable existing digimon for their jogress?

Water Insect..? Maybe something like Anomalocarimon X?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    By all logic, some people have talked about how the concept of a "Thormon" would fit a HerakleKabuterimon and Vikemon Jogress, the electric and golden armor from HerakleKabuterimon and the, you know, entire viking theme from Vikemon. Otherwise Aegisdramon is the only other mon who would fit this, although it would have fit something like Pleismon better, as those who still don't accept Vikemon for Gomamon's final form will tell you.
    Last edited by Lord Archfiend Kliff; 09-13-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I personally like Ancient Irismon for a Jogress between Hououmon and Rosemon (the ancestor of all the "Bird-Fairy"-type Digimon seems like the perfect choice to me), Aegisdramon for Herakle Kabuterimon and Plesiomon (kinda like if Plesiomon had been reinforced with the armor and stuff of Herakle Kabuterimon), and Shakamon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon (he/she is the being closest to Yggdrasill, and the perfect genderless God).

Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 09-13-2017 at 08:27 PM.

I'm going digital Emperordramon's Avatar
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.
    Well if they changed Jo's, we can assume that they'll change Iori's if they have to.

I been thinking of either this, or if they make armor Digivolving with the other tamers. The show said an ancient thing of digivolving, and the other Digimon should have their own armor digivolving too.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. It is to name all the rookie Digimon. My name is CuddyFox on it. More Digimon quizzes coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I been thinking of either this, or if they make armor Digivolving with the other tamers. The show said an ancient thing of digivolving, and the other Digimon should have their own armor digivolving too.
    Izzy inherits the Digimental of Courage!

I come from the net
    Hmm interesting.

Still sometimes jogressed ones tend to be very random you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Archfiend Kliff View Post
    By all logic, some people have talked about how the concept of a "Thormon" would fit a HerakleKabuterimon and Vikemon Jogress, the electric and golden armor from HerakleKabuterimon and the, you know, entire viking theme from Vikemon. Otherwise Aegisdramon is the only other mon who would fit this, although it would have fit something like Pleismon better, as those who still don't accept Vikemon for Gomamon's final form will tell you.

Aegisdramon is a Plesiomon.

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Aegisdramon is a Plesiomon.
    Technically it's a Plesiomon with Seadramon-species data mixed in. However it's considered a different species overall and has been used in evolution lines without involving Plesiomon as off recently. Yeah it does fit Plesiomon perfectly, however it's a different species.

Either way I don't know why that coment was necessary, altough thank you for explaining Aegisdramon to those who didn't know it's relationship with other Digimon.

Also HerakleKabuterimon's nose would easily fit the Aegisdramon nose too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast