With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jogress for the other Adventure's children

Hawkmon and Armadillomon becoming Ornismon
    Veemon and Patamon or Gatomon being Goldramon
    Biyomon and Gatomon being Valdurmon
    Tentomon and Patamon being Jupitermon
    Agumon and Gomamon being GigaSeadramon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I been thinking of either this, or if they make armor Digivolving with the other tamers. The show said an ancient thing of digivolving, and the other Digimon should have their own armor digivolving too.
    Izzy inherits the Digimental of Courage!
    You should know that the Digimon can digivolve into multiple armor Digimon. For example, look at Patamon armor digivolving into Prairiemon. I wish they did that, but I think the other six should have armor digilutions to, for each symbol.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    You should know that the Digimon can digivolve into multiple armor Digimon. For example, look at Patamon armor digivolving into Prairiemon. I wish they did that, but I think the other six should have armor digilutions to, for each symbol.
    Happened in one of the audio dramas. They were mostly a joke though, and no visual depiction.

I know perfectly well that each of the ancient descendants has a whole suite of armor evos, it was just that your comment about other Tamers' Armor-Digimon put me in mind of the fact that Tentomon can make the jump to Salamandermon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I personally like Ancient Irismon for a Jogress between Hououmon and Rosemon (the ancestor of all the "Bird-Fairy"-type Digimon seems like the perfect choice to me), Aegisdramon for Herakle Kabuterimon and Plesiomon (kinda like if Plesiomon had been reinforced with the armor and stuff of Herakle Kabuterimon), and Shakamon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon (he/she is the being closest to Yggdrasill, and the perfect genderless God).

Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.
    Thormon? Interesting. It does match with their jogress, electric type from HerakleKabuterimon and viking theme, not to mention that Vikemon have mjollnir, Thor's weapon. I hope they make it.
    Ancient Irismon is make sense for Hououmon and Rosemon jogress, but I hope it will more plant-type

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ontamon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I personally like Ancient Irismon for a Jogress between Hououmon and Rosemon (the ancestor of all the "Bird-Fairy"-type Digimon seems like the perfect choice to me), Aegisdramon for Herakle Kabuterimon and Plesiomon (kinda like if Plesiomon had been reinforced with the armor and stuff of Herakle Kabuterimon), and Shakamon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon (he/she is the being closest to Yggdrasill, and the perfect genderless God).

Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.
    Thormon? Interesting. It does match with their jogress, electric type from HerakleKabuterimon and viking theme, not to mention that Vikemon have mjollnir, Thor's weapon. I hope they make it.
    Ancient Irismon is make sense for Hououmon and Rosemon jogress, but I hope it will more plant-type
    If that's the case, I would definetely go with Ceresmon. As for the Herakle Kabuterimon and Vikemon, Jupitermon would be my first option:

Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

I admit it's unoriginal, but I like Greymon + Garurumon = DORUGremon.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

So, 02 children are confirmed for Digimon Last Evolution. I still hold my hope for this. I hope the other children still do jogress with each other.
    And then, I hope Sora and Mimi can do jogress too with each other. And Koshiro with Joe too!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Silphymon/Valkrimon and DinoBeemon/Grankuwagamon are fine so I'd either go with Plesiomon for Shakkoumon for the trolz, or my personal choice: Olegmon. It keeps the viking theme from Vikemon, the water theme, and and the colour of Anklyomon, as well as being Free type. Fits perfectly IMO.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Silphymon/Valkrimon and DinoBeemon/Grankuwagamon are fine so I'd either go with Plesiomon for Shakkoumon for the trolz, or my personal choice: Olegmon. It keeps the viking theme from Vikemon, the water theme, and and the colour of Anklyomon, as well as being Free type. Fits perfectly IMO.
    Where, exactly, has Olegmon been Free-type? According to the reference book, he is 'none'. None =/= Free.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast