With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Share your Favourite Digimon unreleased Themes

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter

Share your Favourite Digimon unreleased Themes

As we all much know, one of the most extraordinary things Digimon has are its Original Soundtracks, and its music in general, in both the anime and videogames. Unfortunately enough, as for now, there are many themes that hasn't been released in the form of a single or an album, for many different reasons. My idea is to use this thread in order to share all of your favourites themes, or those who come to your mind, that were never released, and if you will, how do you feel about this musical pieces. In my case, there are three themes in particular that I'm very fond of, and that I'd love to see released some day (a man can dream):

1. Susanoomon vs Lucemon: Satan Mode - Digimon Frontier

This music is so epic and strong, it really makes you experience what you are watching in your own skin. To me, Frontier is one of the best season when it comes to music. This melody can also be heard in "Revival of the Ancient Digimon", right before Ancient Greymon and Ancient Garurumon are about to be resurrected.

2. Haru & Yuujin First Encounter - Digimon Universe Appli Monsters

The most emotional theme in Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters, at least in my humble opinion. It was a total disappointment that it wasn't included in the Character Song & OST album that was released last July.

3. Colosseum (10F - 40F) - Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode

The first melody I heard when I first knew about Re: Digitize, and it truly became my favourite BGM very quickly, along with the theme that can be heard during the very beginning of the opening cutscene. For some reason, I feel very attached to it.

What about you guys?

This is one of my favorite scenes from the Xros Wars series, and the instrumental version of "Legendary Xros" that plays during this scene, gave this scene such a sense of excitement, it was never released.

Most of the people talk about the Japanese version, but the dub had it's moments of great music such as this masterpiece. There are a few more that were never released, but I always remember this one somehow, it reminds me of when Mimi first got her crest or Izzy learning about the Digital World, it also gives me a sense of wonder.

Here's another one from the dub I really enjoy that was never released, my favorite part starts at 1:03, I love how it takes part of the Digi Armor Energize theme and uses it as part of it's orchestra.
    Last edited by Vice; 09-13-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt

Also, A LOT of tracks from Frontier/Frontier movie. Frontier has one of my fave soundtracks in the series, but it's kinda sad that quite a number of themes didn't get into the album.

I've been rewatching everything paying extreme attention to the music, I've written down every unreleased I have noticed so far on Adventure. But the ones that stood up the most for me are:

1 - The one that plays first on the Bakemon episode, when they are on their human costumes and dancing.
    2 - The one that plays first when they beat VenomVamdemon.
    3 - The one that plays first on the second episode on the last scene.
    4 - The one that plays first on the third episode when everybody is getting ready to sleep.
    5 - The one that plays first on episode 19 when Koushirou is giving the explanation of the Digital World being similar to the human world (it plays also when Whamon appears at the end of episode 41 to save the kids from MetalSeadramon)
    6 - The one that plays first also on episode 19 and right after this scene, it plays only this time in the entire series, it's when the kids go outside of the ~cave~ they are they realized they are inside a sphinx.

There's probably more than 30 that I've found so far, but these are the ones that I remember right now out of the bat. They could easily release a 3rd Version of the Adventure OST with so many unreleased songs they have. :/

Ain't got no mojo...
    I looked through Adventure episodes,and found out that about 20 tracks remained unreleased.When we combine that with already released tracks(around 60) we get that around 75% of tracks were released and about 25 % didn't.But,Adventure passed relatively good compared to Frontier,which got only one soundtrack album released,and about half of the tracks from Frontier remained unreleased. About 15 or more.And that's even not including the OST from Frontier movie,which had some of the best music from Digimon. I looked at the movie,and if soundtrack was released,it would have around 18 tracks,which is not much.Perhaps that was one of the reason for not releasing it,besides not very huge popularity of Frontier,and low number of Frontier music releases.If take all that to account,we get that Frontier had about 40% of tracks released.On the other hand,02,Tamers and Xros Wars had vast majority of their tracks released.Savers also have many unreleased tracks.Fortunately,many of these tracks are uploaded by fans on Youtube,who either recorded it,or recreated it. Like this one of my favourites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CMrlEgDQMM&t=5s
    Or this wonderful one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLeR...vq8TA&index=58
    I really think Arisawa Takanori has best soundtracks.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Such a nice contributions here.

Vice I totally forgot about Legendary Heroes' piano theme, but I completely agree with you. Also, didn't know the English dub had such a wonderful themes as 'Optimisitic'. Where exatly can be heard this melody btw?

Garmmon yours is probably the most rare one, and I adore it!! I hope Lost Evolution will get more reognition once the translation patch from Op.Decoded is released.

Fontes & digicro thanks a lot for the info and the gret analysis!! Definitely the two that you put a link to are two beautiful iconic melodies...I'm glad some fans dedicate some time in order to make these amazing reconstructions