With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Digimon Linkz Coming West as Digimon Links, Update- Website

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    I just hope that we can transfer our saves from the Japanese version to this version.
    I really hope so too. But it is unlikely, since this version will probably not be in the "japanese servers" and since it was an only Japan game, people were playing it with the risk of being region blocked.

  2. #12
    I'm going digital AmEv7Fam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    I really hope so too. But it is unlikely, since this version will probably not be in the "japanese servers" and since it was an only Japan game, people were playing it with the risk of being region blocked.
    Well, once it is released, I'm going to try manually transferring it, and, failing that, emailing support to see if it's possible.

    Heroes was fun, but the charm wore off for me after a year. Probably will happen here as well, but we'll find out.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    I just hope that we can transfer our saves from the Japanese version to this version.
    I don't think so. It would be unfair to newcomers when they see ex-jpn-server players already have all the rare digimon and at +4, especially if coop and pvp will be available early. PvP would be totally unbalanced and coop will be full of discrimination since everyone only wants old-server players to join them. Besides, if some people already have access to many unique digimon, that would kinda defeat the point of mobile games, since, well... they're making money from those unique digimon, letting people have early access to them without paying would be bad for them

  4. #14
    I abandoned Heroes a little while ago after Kingdom Hearts UX came out, so it'd be nice to get into a mobile Digimon game again. Hopefully it comes to iOS!

  5. #15
    I'm going digital AmEv7Fam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    I don't think so. It would be unfair to newcomers when they see ex-jpn-server players already have all the rare digimon and at +4, especially if coop and pvp will be available early. PvP would be totally unbalanced and coop will be full of discrimination since everyone only wants old-server players to join them. Besides, if some people already have access to many unique digimon, that would kinda defeat the point of mobile games, since, well... they're making money from those unique digimon, letting people have early access to them without paying would be bad for them
    Makes sense. Jintrix/Crusaders wasn't carried over into Heroes.

  6. #16
    Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    940
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Hora, hora! This time I won't miss the opportunity to get OmniShoutmon & Arresterdramon!!

  7. #17
    hopefully i can pull meicoomon
    Noctis - 22 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

  8. #18
    My only question is who's the axebird?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    My only question is who's the axebird?
    You mean the big flaming dragon above the logo? That's Volcanicdramon, he was make for Links.


  10. #20
    Junior Commander Gigamon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    274
    Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Way exciting! The only question now is....can my phone handle it? ^^'

    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •