With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Linkz Coming West as Digimon Links, Update- Website

Digimon Linkz Coming West as Digimon Links, Update- Website

Looks like people will get to play another mobile Digimon game soon without having to worry about language barriers...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Linkz will be coming west as Digimon Links shortly.

Bandai-Namco Entertainment have put up a pre-registration page on Google Play for the game on Android.

Update- Bandai has opened an official website that confirms an iOS version.

There are more screenshots and various details regarding the game.

A small number of screenshots from the registration page, showing various features and elements of the game.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Interestingly, it appears unlike Digimon Heroes, this is being localized to the more Western English character names, instead of the English names used in Asia.

Here is the description currently given:
    In Digimon Links connect both the real and digital worlds!

All your Digimon favorites come to life in Digimon Links! Grow stronger with the bonds you form with your Digimon, and find out the cause of the disturbances in the Digital World!

Game Details
    Take part in fierce 3-on-3 command battles!
    Lead your Digimon to victory as you make use of their Leader Skills, Signature Skills and Legacy Skills! With an awareness of their Attributes and Resistances overwhelm your foes.

Build Your Farm and Raise Digimon

Take a break from battles as you create facilities that enable you to power up your Digimon. Make use of various added effects, return to battle and seize victory! With a whole range of facilities available, this is your opportunity to create your very own, unique digi-space!

At the moment there is no date announced for when it might launch, but with a pre-registration page up, it doesn't seem like it'll be a long wait.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A shot of the page on the Google Play Store.

What, if any, effect this may have on Digimon Heroes, which has been adding content on a reasonable clip is unknown.

Thanks to a number of people who sent this in.

Thanks to shioon666 for the info about the official site.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Perfect! Finally a digimon game on the phone that won't disappoint!

Ain't got no mojo... Ryou Misaki's Avatar
    Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Follow Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel
    I've tried the japanese version for awhile and... it's... a grindfest.
    I hope to see some improvements for the various game modes and such things.
    It is not bad but yeah, you know.
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

I really can't wait to play this. Another Digimon game I can play now while sitting through these boring lectures.

I just hope that we can transfer our saves from the Japanese version to this version.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I have the Japanese version installed on my phone but never got it to work properly. This news made my day!

Follow Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    What are the chances this will be on iOS too?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Grovyle48 View Post
    What are the chances this will be on iOS too?
    Since the Japanese version is available on iOS, I don't see any reason why it won't be.

Junior Commander
    I'm excited for this as Heroes isn't really doing it for me. I love their roster of Digimon but the game itself doesn't appeal to me, I guess. I know Links will be another mobile title so I guess the mechanics might be similar, but I'm eager to try it on iOS soon!

I was playing the japanese version for a while i even got 4 megas (2 wargreymon and 2 metalgarurumon.. dont ask) getting Ultimate(Perfect) is "easy" but mega... Good Luck in your grind fest! since the drop rate for get medals is terrible intentionally...

Also i dont expect it to be release with all content from japanese version, will be gradually updating and adding digimons, so maybe this time i wont miss the gundramon and shoutmon event... since i missed and now i must do PVP for evolve my shoutmon into omnishoutmon.
    Last edited by Rosa; 09-13-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast