With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle Spirits Updates, Image Previews, Accessory Set Pre-Order!, Update- More Images

I love Sasasi's artwork no wonder I love Battle Spirits so much.

With the Acessory Set being P Bandai I am SO HAPPY that this card set wasn't P Bandai too. It's weird how the accessories aren't a retail release too.

I might have to hunt down the Reguelmon and Falldown Mode cards too.

I was really worried that they would only do recognizable Digimon so I'm happy to see weird stuff like Vademon.

Updated the news with 8 more high resolution images of card art.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

These look pretty good, I just wish there were more digimon who weren't from the first few years of the brand.

Wait a minute...TANKMON HAS HAD TWO FACES THIS WHOLE TIME?! I have no idea how I've missed that all these years.

More art previews added to the first post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    They are teasing me with the lack of Vamdemon right now lol. That Wizarmon picture though!

Yet another stack of updates in the first post.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    That's some beautifully detailed artwork, and Angewomon looks like she wasn't done by a hentai artist for once and looks elegant, which has become a rarity.

Holy shit, so much artwork... can't keep up with the edits (Also I wish we got the tentomon one in that size). And there I thought I was halfway through when I had 7 in total...

I also noticed that some of the newer updates images have suffered considerably more compression than the others (but still look good when scaled down). Those images so far are: Piemon, Pinochimon, Tankmon, Hagurumon, Gotsumon, Parrotmon and Pumpmon. They are consequently considered low priority.
    anyway, next clean batch (from the first update) for now:

the uncompressed pack has also been updated.
    Last edited by Theigno; 09-15-2017 at 08:15 AM.

The Pumpmon and Megadramon cards are so beautiful...the higher resolution on all the cards as a whole is fantastic. Being able to see the brush strokes is something I always love, so this is one of the most exciting releases of the entire year for me. I'm really hoping we get a Devidramon card.

Also that Monzaemon is just disgustingly cute.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast