With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Amazon Video Sale in US, Frontier DVD Pre-order in Australia

Amazon Video Sale in US, Frontier DVD Pre-order in Australia

A few small but fun video updates...

First up, Amazon Video is having an unannounced sale on quite a bit of Digimon digitally, and the prices are very good.

These are digital to own/stream on Amazon's video platform. All are English audio only.

Currently discounted is... (all affiliate links.)

Digimon Season 2 Volume 1 and Volume 2 for $3.99 and $4.99 respectively
    Digimon Frontier, Full Series for $6.99
    Digimon Data Squad, Volume 1 and Volume 2 for $3.99 each
    Digimon Fusion Season 1 and Season 2. Both seasons are $6.99 each in HD. Season 1 is $5.99 in SD and Season 2 is $4.99 in SD.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination for $5.99 in HD.

The Season/Volume markers are a touch off in regards to Season 2 (listing the volumes as Season 3 and 4 of Adventure) and Data Squad (listing volume 1 and 2 as Season 1 and 2) but the links are all correct, as is the episodes listed at Amazon.

So it looks like the only stuff not on sale are Adventure, Tamers, and tri. Part 1. In the case of Adventure and Tamers this may be a mistake as neither is shown as purchasable at the moment.

And on top of that sale, we have news for those in Australia!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Frontier on DVD is available to pre-order!

The date is still October 4th, and the price is currently listed at JB Hi-Fi at $56.98.

This appears to be the final cover rather than the prior stand in art and overall it looks nice.

The information is all about what we expected, but you can get your orders in now.

Prior thread for Frontier on DVD in Australia is here.

Thanks to Ekyou for the Amazon Video info and May for the Frontier Australia details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

*insert joke about May's wallet here*

Still, this is a good start for any US collector, especially with those tight on money!

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    So I'm assuming the Amazon editions aren't DRM-free, and will only work if you have a US Prime Video subscription along with the Prime Video app for your smartphone/computer? If so, too bad. It would have been a steal to get them at this price. Still holding out for a dual-audio release in the US. That's something I wouldn't even think twice before buying.