With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Follow DigiX101 On Twitter Add DigiX101 on Facebook Add DigiX101 on Discord Add DigiX101 on DeviantArt
    Downloaded now! Where can I find an evolution guide?
    Last edited by DigiX101; 06-10-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks for downloading! You can find information on how to achieve each evolution in the evolution chart menu (the top tab at the far-right of the screen). Information on each symbol in this menu can be found on this post or in the guide.pdf file in the game's folders.

Hey! First of i have to say, i love this app. But i have one problem with the training. no matter how much i try to train up, i keep either killing my mon, or getting chumon instead of a better rookie. i can't seem to get to the required stats for evolution. i could only get up lvl 2 in any attribute before they die. any advice

Ain't got no mojo...
    Y'know, if you ask me, this thing may have the potential to be a mobile game! Seriously, a VPet like that would be perfect on a device that VPets were MADE for!

Ain't got no mojo...
    No matter how much I save, I can't load the save data. Help.

Ain't got no mojo... EnderKitsune's Avatar
    I'm not the programmer, but I'll help you troubleshoot.

First, what operating system are you using?

Second, try going to the folder where you installed DVPet and go to files -> saves. Do you see any save files in there, other than tree and settings?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567