With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by theundersigned View Post
    Sorry I missed your posts.

Bits can only be earned by fighting in tournaments currently. The only other way I plan on players earning bits is by selling cards they win from enemies in adventure.

#2 does sound like a bug. I think I know what's going on, though, so I'll try to get it fixed soon.

Dont worry and thx for the anwser...

2) You know what, i started again and i noticed my fresh digimon got exahausted from doing nothing. Now that i think about it, i did note my first playthrough i found odd that my child digimon rarely could reach 11 or 12 (sometimes even less) without being exahusted. I thought things may have changed in some update. didnt make much of it the first time but now i cant seem to pass one day without making care mistakes :S Any thoughts??
    Last edited by Nr11; 11-15-2019 at 02:41 PM.

I'm testing it out now. There are only two ways a Digimon can become fatigued: energy goes below 0 or exercise/strength reaches the stage's current maximum (7 for Baby I, 10 for Baby II, and 13 for everything else). So energy or strength could be fluctuating for some reason. Or the strength maximums are set to something weird like 0.

Is your debug menu open? If it is, are you noticing exercise rising or energy falling below 0 without you doing anything?

Also, how long does it usually take to become exhausted as a fresh Digimon without you doing anything? I haven't come across it yet.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I might have left behind a test variable when I uploaded the most recent update. Oops.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 11-15-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by theundersigned View Post
    EDIT: I think I figured it out. I might have left behind a test variable when I uploaded the most recent update. Oops.
    Great, still want me to check the debug mode??, is there a way for me to fix it in the config or something?? or should i w8 for you to upload a new version?? its kinda messing my game right now so i stoped playing ...

Just uploaded the fix. Let me know how it works, and if you come across any other bugs. Sorry for all the trouble.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 11-15-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    *Fixed a bug causing fatigue to occur if strength decreased while above the max...

So that was actually it?? O_o... thx for the fast fix. Time to continue testing...

Ain't got no mojo...
    theundersigned I found something that i think its a bug. at around 6500 steps of the second zone I fight a Numemon that allways dodge all my atacks and my digimon do the same making the fight to never finish lol.

Which Digimon was fighting Numemon? And what are your attribute power levels? I think this may be more of a balance issue with Numemon's data attack.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 11-15-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I theundersignedMy digimon is Beelzemon vac 25, data 12 and virus 330.

So, it isn't really a bug, but it can be a bit of an issue in the game as things stand. The only counter to this kind of thing is to disable Numemon's data attack effect. You can do this by either getting stronger data power than Numemon or using an attack whose effect disables the opponent's effect. When I add cards, you could use card effects to increase data, switch the Digimon's field (since one of the reasons this happens is because you're Dark Area and the opponent is Nightmare Soldiers), disable all effects, or force the attacks to be random.

Mechanically speaking, I'll probably change Numemon's data attack effect to something that can't stall battles. I'll keep an eye out for other attacks like this. The Weakness effect itself might need to be removed from every attack in the game and restricted to temporary card effects. In the meantime, you can change this effect yourself if you edit Numemon's attacks in the evolutions.csv file.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 11-15-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So my kuwagamon died and i got a nice little animation of a chip from it. As i understand, that means i got an inheritance chip?? if that is the case, i cant seem to find it anywhere, as my inventory shows empty when i restart another egg and ofc, all its stats shows 0. Anything am i doing wrong??

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637