With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Thanks for the bug report!

Those don't sound good at all. I hope they haven't been there for long. Did the game record any errors? If it did, there should be an error log txt file in the game's folders.

Sorry for the trouble. I'll try to get these fixed as soon as I can.

Edit: I figured out what happened with the bugged tournament. It has to do with the config update I made recently where I tried to get rid of all my "magic numbers." I haven't been able to reproduce the teleport bug though. Let me know if you have an error log file.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 10-30-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    theundersigned first of all ty again for all your work. I would like to stop time when the arraws are only one is that possible?

the reason behind that is i would like to play in normal time but dont turn off the app when I'm AFK and turn on being able to just click a button is mutch better. Maybe add it like a option for ppl who like to use the clock and stop time?
    Sorry for my english and then again love your work
    Last edited by ShadowBoy; 10-30-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Right now the only way to pause on the normal time version is to go into the Time Change window which pauses things, but you gotta change the time back to the right time when you unpause things

Ain't got no mojo...
    oh! so if i stay with the clock on the game is paused? If yes its fine for me lol its way better then close the game when I'm AFK

I'm a Maniac
    Feedback: When Digimon refuse to go to the Digital World, they should shake their head immediately instead of going though the teleport, teleporting all the way back and then refusing. Itís kind of confusing and feels like a fake out (like if a Digimon took two bites of food and then refused to eat the rest)

Any advice on how to get Scumon/Sukamon? It looks like I just need to not fit any other evolution, but also have gotten sick? But no injuries?

If it's been sick but not injured, it'll evolve to Sukamon. If it's been injured but not sick, it'll evolve to Nanimon. If it's been neither sick or injured, it'll evolve to Numemon. But if it's been sick and injured, it'll randomly evolve into either Sukamon or Nanimon. Or at least that's how it's supposed to work.

Looking back on it, I think the way it works right now actually makes the evolution random since Sukamon, Nanimon, and Numemon all have the same difficulty setting in the evolutions file. So if Nanimon's requirements are filled, it'll still have a chance to evolve to Numemon. And if Sukamon's are, it could evolve to Numemon too. If both requirements are filled, it'll randomly evolve into one of the three.

That wasn't the way I had intended it, but I didn't realize it wasn't working the way I wanted until just now. But basically all I'd need to do is change the difficulty setting for Numemon to be lower than Nanimon and Sukamon's setting.

Interesting! I also enjoy how I'm the one of the only people on earth who would aim for one of the failure evolutions so you would think to check if it's working right. :')
    Sukamon here I come! (i want a Platinumnumemon lol)

Incidentally, the Digimental of Love worked perfectly once my Muchomon had full energy, the only problem being once she evolved to Pteranomon, she had no energy and had to train on vitamins and battles until she finally fell asleep. I'm sure it's similar to Jogress like in the pendulums where the energy drops to zero right?
    But that life force drop we had to go through from eating a vitamin every hour musta been relatively substantial overall I would think.

If I just don't battle 10 times would that count for a failure evolution to champion? Or would that make Kunemon not evolve at all?
    Last edited by Anomalocaritchi; 11-05-2019 at 02:05 PM.

The way evolution works is that if you fulfill the requirements for two or more evolutions, it will prioritize the one with the higher difficulty setting. If two or more evolutions have the same difficulty setting, then it'll randomly choose one of them. So it's an easy enough fix to just change Numemon to -2 difficulty or something. Luckily it's not a hard-coded thing, so anyone can make the change.

A nap should be a good supplement to vitamins; although I guess it might require more time idling around doing nothing. But if you get the life bonus from good care, that'll cancel out any vitamins you needed to use. Or, at least that's the thinking behind it.

It's a little weird for digimentals, since the trade off of evolving through jogress even after you fail normal evolution doesn't apply.

The 10 battles act like the other requirements, so it'll count like a normal failed evolution if you don't meet it.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 11-05-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Okay good to know!

I thought about a nap but I figured then he'd be awake even longer. Plus he was reluctant to sleep since he had literally just woke up

That makes sense, a confirmed evolution at any time should have draw backs I suppose!

Awesome so I can keep building stats while still expecting a Sukamon good to know!