With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

How do we get Digi-eggs/Digimentals? Like the Reliability egg to evolve to Archelomon or the Love egg for Pteranomon or whatnot? It's in adventure mode right? But when/how does the event trigger?

You can get those by defeating certain bosses. You can check and change what items are unlocked by editing the enemies file in the .jar. The number in the ItemUnlock column corresponds to the item's index in the items file.

Uh, can I get some help? I know how to do the Vaccine and Virus training mini-games(?) but not data. It's kind of confusing for me. The cannon aims at two circles, and no matter what, I always fail.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read a bit and found out how to do it.
    Last edited by garurumon; 09-30-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    theundersigned ty so mutch for this game.Its already the best v pet i ever play. I wish your game was in a real mobile v pet and not fixed in a PC xD.
    Love the adventure mode I just find really dificult to obtain some digievolutions.
    sorry for my english =)

My zeedmilleniummon passed
    I'm hatching a new egg and trying out the inheritance chip, I appreciate the super cute animation with that by the way! Really well done
    But his stats aren't increasing from any inheritance? I hatched a pichimon (and two other eggs with the same file just to test it) and nothing was gained. All 0/0/0 in the stats.
    Is that right?

Also the evolution tree displays a rookie digimon instead of the neutral training evolution, or a lock.

Could you send me the save file? I'd like to get a closer look at the item. Also, could you attach the error reports file too? My email is in the changelog.

Could you also send a picture of what's happening with the evolution tree? Thanks.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 10-02-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Sent! I didn't see any error files this time though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBoy View Post
    theundersigned ty so mutch for this game.Its already the best v pet i ever play. I wish your game was in a real mobile v pet and not fixed in a PC xD.
    Love the adventure mode I just find really dificult to obtain some digievolutions.
    sorry for my english =)
    Let me know if you have any suggestions for evolution requirements or other features! And I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

I'll try to get it on the phone at the very least eventually.

Hello, would someone please tell me how to do the data training? I've been reading the manuals and can't find an answer. I want to have the Dracomon line, but I always fail because I don't know how to do the training

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeko View Post
    Hello, would someone please tell me how to do the data training? I've been reading the manuals and can't find an answer. I want to have the Dracomon line, but I always fail because I don't know how to do the training
    You just need to select one in the beginning when it shows you where it will hit you can quickly change your previous choice if it's needed but you need to be fast.