With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Ain't got no mojo... Anomalocaritchi's Avatar
    Do yah think with the shop/colosseum system you'll add an X-Antibody item you could win/earn to add some of the X-antibody digimon?

Eventually, yeah

The temperature keeps resetting for all three of my digimon when I load them up sometimes? It might be related to changing their time but I'm not sure
    Edit like 4 hours later: I may be just letting it fall to zero because it was done rising and the time shift from logging on is usually at least an hour and the temp drops back down in that time.
    But new problem, when you fight two digimon and one runs away the other digimon is stuck until you close the run away loser and then it's a connection error
    Last edited by Anomalocaritchi; 03-30-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks for the bug report! I should be able to get that fixed soon.

Alright, some quick thoughts. I still have the default habitat. and I'm running three digimon, a Blossomon, a Cherrymon and a Skullgreymon all first Gen.
    A.) The temperature stops changing and you have to tell it to start changing again every time you close the game and reopen it. Which is a rough time when the menu can be hard to get to and a little finicky when it comes to clicking on certain things. Such as moving the temperature gauge where you want it to go.
    B.) It might be a good idea to move the Temperature menu somewhere a little more accessible so you don't have to cycle through all your digimons stats to get to it.

Getting to the Menu is fine with one digimon (when I remember to start the temperature moving again when I log back on to play) but running three and having to set it for each of them each time is a little rough.

Suggestion: Move the Thermometer. My idea would be on the right side of the Discipline menu where there isn't currently anything. It could be in the corner or something.
    Another idea could be to make it so the game remembers where you were moving the temperature and keep the gauge where it is when you relog in.

Just some thoughts! Love the update though and I'm excited to work up to buying my soon to be ceresmon a beach vacation home B)
    Last edited by Anomalocaritchi; 04-09-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks for the input! You can go backwards through the menu screens by right clicking instead, so the temperature should only be a screen away.

Arr you using the real-time clock? You're probably right that it has something to do with the time skip, but just in case, does temperature reset to 0 each time you load your game (regardless of how long it's been closed)? Or is it only not saving the temperature you set? Either way I'll see if I can fix that soon.

I'd also like to make the temperature easier to set. I wasn't having any trouble with it while testing, but I only briefly tested on larger screen sizes. I mostly stayed on the smallest. Which size are you using?
    Last edited by theundersigned; 04-09-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Oh shoot I had no idea! Iíll have to try this!

I am using the real time clock
    When I log back on It keeps my temperature where I had it (if it was 72 it stays 72) but if I had set it to be heading up to say, 77 eventually, it stops that action when I log back on and starts the temperature dropping again.

Edit: The temperature does indeed drop dependent on the time jump. Example: I had the temperature up around 55 or 60 at 2:15 pm then I logged off and jumped back on at 3:35 PM and the temperature is at 45.

I use the medium screen because itís the only way I can successfully play the data training

Edit 2: Also worth mentioning that when a digimon runs away from a fight with another player's digimon, there's an error on the nonrunaway digimon's end and the battle ends.
    Last edited by Anomalocaritchi; 04-11-2019 at 05:22 PM.

That's because running away counts as a surrender. Surrendering should do the same thing.

No Magnadramon? That's kinda disappointing to be honest.

Magnadramon is in there

---------------------
    Edit: The Next day to avoid making a second post
    Hey theundersigned, could you explain how Jogress works a little more in-depth? Do both digimon need to meet the prereqs before it'll work? or could just one digimon make it, Jogress and evolve, and leave the other in the dust?
    Last edited by Anomalocaritchi; 04-13-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast