With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Hm. I tried testing this using these settings and killed my Digimon after an hour of playtime. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch any bugs. Could you describe the freezing issue a bit more to give me an idea of possible causes?

Was it brief or did it prevent further progression in the game? Was the program completely unresponsive or was the Digimon's sprite just stuck? If the program wasn't unresponsive, did you manage to kickstart the sprite by changing to a different menu?

Do you happen to still have the save file from before the program froze? If you do and have tried running it again, do you experience the same issue? Also, if you have the save file from before the freeze occurred, could you send it to me? You can find my email address in the changelog txt file.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 07-17-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Sure, i can send it to you. Anyway, the game was completely freezed and unresponsive, the entire game was stationary. So i closed it via task manager. I also thought that happened because i modded the game too much. However i changed only max energy and injury/sickness parameters.

Huh. Never occurred to me to ask if it was modded. What numbers are you using specifically?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Max energy 100, injury/sickness lenght 1h. I also changed plotmon/meicoomon/meicrackmon evo requirements

Ain't got no mojo... Fire Scyther's Avatar
    So uh, i have a problem.

I have made by myself a custom digimon sheet but before adding that to the game, I decided to edit a Snow Botamon sprite, and when it hatches out of the egg, it suddenly reverts to his egg and the game is stuck. Can you help please?

Uh oh. That doesn't sound too good. Hopefully I can track it down. I just have a couple questions for you to give me an idea of what might be happening.

Could you check the changelog.txt file and see what version (most recent date) it is? At least on the most recent version, I've tested the SnowBotamon egg on each clock setting and haven't been able to reproduce the bug yet.

Does the game get stuck like this every time you try to hatch a new egg? Could you take a screenshot of any modifications you've made?

Ain't got no mojo... Fire Scyther's Avatar
    I've downloaded the latest new version as of yesterday (August 3), and the Botamon hatches out of its egg, then reverts back to an egg. All i just modified was the Botamon sprite and overwrote it on the .zip file.

I didn't change anything else though.

Is Botamon the only egg with this problem or does it happen with others as well? What's the name of the file you modified?

Maybe try redownloading a fresh version of the client to reset all file names.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, would you send me the .jar file of your copy so that I could take a closer look? You can find my email address at the top of the changelog
    Last edited by theundersigned; 08-10-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314