With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Why would you like to set the clock?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by theundersigned View Post
    Why would you like to set the clock?
    Because one of the evolution requirements is the time of majority training sessions.

Well at the very least you can open up the debug menu and go back in time to a point where your Digimon is alive. You can see what buttons to press by looking at the "Alpha Testers" section in the guide on this thread.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 07-12-2018 at 01:45 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well at the very least you can open up the debug menu and go back in time to a point where your Digimon is alive. You can see what buttons to press by looking at the "Alpha Testers" section in the guide on this thread.
    Is it this one?
    "Press the period key on your keyboard while the debug menu is in focus to advance time by 10 minutes. Press the comma key on the left to decrease time and increase lifespan by 10 minutes. "

But how to eliminate the care mistakes?
    Last edited by Benny576; 07-12-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm not actually working on any new characters at the moment, primarily because I don't have access to sprites for them. Since I don't make my own sprites, I'm at the mercy of what's available on the internet. But I'd love to add as many Digimon as I'm missing. I would really like to find Bearmon and Kotemon line sprites, as well as the remaining Mamemon sprites. The armor evolutions would be great to grab as well. I only have Magnamon and Flamedramon.

Unfortunately, I don't think Bearmon or Kotemon have appeared in any 16x16 pixel games. Same with the other armor evolutions. And I haven't been able to find sprites or footage of the other Mamemon versions (Mametyramon and TonosamaMamemon are the only two left). All of the X-Antibody Digimon would also be amazing to add, but I don't think they exist either.
    Ooh, I was in need of a project for some spriting work and I do like the Bearmon line... If you post/PM me a list of what you need, I could give it a shot. If you like them, you can feel free to use them, if not, no hard feelings!

Ain't got no mojo...
    My host creation failed with an "error", what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuupaamon View Post
    Ooh, I was in need of a project for some spriting work and I do like the Bearmon line... If you post/PM me a list of what you need, I could give it a shot. If you like them, you can feel free to use them, if not, no hard feelings!
    Feel free to give it a shot! If you need to test anything out you could even mod them into the game yourself to see how they look. I have a little guide at the bottom of the first post, but if you need me to clarify anything just mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny576 View Post
    Is it this one?
    "Press the period key on your keyboard while the debug menu is in focus to advance time by 10 minutes. Press the comma key on the left to decrease time and increase lifespan by 10 minutes. "

But how to eliminate the care mistakes?
    Yep. And care mistakes can't be reduced in the debug menu. I would have to do that manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny576 View Post
    My host creation failed with an "error", what happened?
    Try having the person connecting with you click the screen instead.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 07-12-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I notice freeze problems sometimes. Example: when my digimon should die the game freezes, the same happens when i hatch another egg, the digimon hatchs and stays blocked in midair. Anyone have the same problem?

I'm having trouble reproducing it. Could you describe your current settings?

What size is the window? How fast is the clock? Is sound on or off? Is the debug menu on or off? Is call focusing (the option below the speaker icon in settings) off or on? Approximately how long has the program been open at the time of freezing?

Also, if you manage to get any screenshots or even footage of the freezes that would be super helpful in tracking them down
    Last edited by theundersigned; 07-16-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Window max size, max speed clock, sound on, debug menu off, call focusingg on. The program has been opened 1 hour before the freezing. Unfortunately i don't have the footage D: