With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by theundersigned View Post
    Thanks! I hope I'll be able to get a version with this addition out soon.The Digimon can look like that when depressed, injured, sick, or nearing death. From the look of things and from what you mentioned, it was likely 6 or less hours away from dying. You get more than 3 days life plus life from care bonuses when you evolve though, so evolving probably saved it.
    Now i get it. Thank you and keep it up!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is the tourney working? I took part in the tourney, but it didn't work.

Sorry, tournaments are still in development

Ain't got no mojo...
    I want to ask why my digimon will die the next day?How do I keep them alive?
    Game time = Real time?
    Last edited by Benny576; 07-11-2018 at 02:11 AM.

What stage had the Digimon reached? Do you know how many times it became fatigued, sick, or injured? How many hours passed since you last turned on the program and it was alive? Was it awake or asleep when you closed the program? What time did you close the program and what time did you open it again?

Try using the debug menu first to see if it has anything to do with a bug. That should make it easier to keep track of the Digimon's lifespan and care mistakes. Check this thread's guide under "Alpha Testers" for how to turn it on. And if you could, take a screenshot of this debug menu and post it here so I can take a look at it.

Also try imitating how you raised it as closely as possible on a faster clock setting and see what happens.

Ain't got no mojo...
    For example, I have a Impmon that was still alive yesterday. I confirm that when I turn off the game, it is still alive. But when you open the game today, it will die.
    Why is the game set up like this? Is it that all digimon can only be raised on the same day?
    Last edited by Benny576; 07-11-2018 at 10:11 PM.

When you play in real time, closing and reopening the program will simulate the time that has passed in-game before everything loads. If you close the game at 10 pm, for example, and open it at 8 am, the game will advance 10 hours.

Ain't got no mojo...
    When you play in real time, closing and reopening the program will simulate the time that has passed in-game before everything loads. If you close the game at 10 pm, for example, and open it at 8 am, the game will advance 10 hours.
    I hope not to simulate the time that has passed in-game before everything loads.
    Because of this, I need to replay every time I open the game.

The other clock speeds won't do those time jumps.

Ain't got no mojo...
    The other clock speeds won't do those time jumps.
    But I want to be able to set the clock.
    The other clock speeds don't let me set the clock.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast