With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 49: The Miraculous Final Evolution!

So, is Leviathan still a woman, or in the anime she's a man?
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

She's a hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    So, is Leviathan still a woman, or in the anime she's a man?
    Leviathan sexually identified as digital attack spaceship hydra.

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    I think I'll look forward more into the fight against Shipviathan than the manga's Sheviathan.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Would need to see... it(?), but I think it would be better if she stayed a woman. Who knows, maybe she would win one of the boys heart? Though, a tentacle sounds tempting too.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Maybe Leviathan could be a spaceship monster... and female at the same time?? :0

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    Also, it looks like it was app realize all this time.
    Nothing surprising about that. I'm not sure how "Appliarise" got started in the first place. Digimon have "realized" since Tamers, so there's no reason why Appmon wouldn't "App realize." Of course, it could be a pun too.

As for Leviathan's gender (since that's super important, apparently), the voice is definitely masculine. But it's really just an AI with no actual gender.

EDIT:
    Did anyone else notice that Yujin seemed to want Haru to activate Gatchmon's God form? I wonder if it has something to do with Leviathan's plot. Not sure if anyone caught it, but at the end of the episode Leviathan refers to the AppliDrivers as Chosen Children.

Oh, and did Uranosmon take out the Deusmon copy with an attack we haven't yet heard of?
    Last edited by TMS; 09-09-2017 at 12:56 AM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Leviathan is a dragon, if someone think that isn't enough attractive factor then I don't know what will.

Yep. Rei was right in suspecting if it was a trap.

I can't hear the attack very well but Uranosmon has two attack, Halo Halo and Astral Eruption.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It's not either of those attacks, assuming it is an attack name and not just something he says. Sounds like "Cooler (Something)."
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Pretty intense episode in so many things.
    I found so funny, not sure if I misheard it, but sounded like Uranusmon did say the catchphrase "I'm totally feeling it" ahahaah even as god, he just keep his self, liked that one
    All gods are humongous eeeck. It mirrors how the human partners are huge when their partners are in the chip forms and right there happened just them, human chip forms. Good call back!
    Rebootmon.....further confirmation totally not okay with the situation. Yuujin, once again, gives them the exact same order in the exact same fashion back then against Bootmon, and once again, Rebootmon's Shutmon side hesitated. Since Bootmon is infected, interesting to see it's Shutmon who's on control of the huge body.

Okay I don't really see Rebootmon as Shutmon's or Bootmon's evolved form. Unlike the others gods, that one is an actual mix of Shutmon and Bootmon, is pretty much like Omnimon. You don't see Omnimon as Agumon or Gabumon's final forms, you see them as a fusion of the two. Pretty much as I see Rebootmon.

Oh yeah Yuujin is not a complete douchebag. There's a part of him who's still sane and Haru noticed that. He is not behold salvation :3

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast