With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Acrylic Cards, 20th Shirt, & 0801 Shirt Available to Order Normally

Digimon Acrylic Cards, 20th Shirt, & 0801 Shirt Available to Order Normally

We haven't seen these since DigiFes over a month ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These were all items sold at DigiFes and when originally announced it was said they would be sold elsewhere afterwards.

Update- These items are all available to order normally now. We've swapped out the specialized Toei Store information with stuff from AmiAmi, which doesn't require any hoops to jump through.

First up, the 20th Anniversary Shirt shown above.

It shows off the anime logos and main character lineup for each Digimon anime series on the back. It also has the Digimon 20th logo on the front.

It's listed as 'free size' (appears to be roughly large) which is, in inches, roughly- Length 28, Width 21, Sleeve 8.

It's available at AmiAmi for 3,240 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have the Digimon Adventure tri. 0801 shirt. This has a very nice and clean basic design featuring a date Digimon fans will recognize.

It's listed as XXL, which is roughly- Length 30, Width 23, Sleeve 9.

It's available at AmiAmi for 2,700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Acrylic cards feature various popular Digimon characters.

Each acrylic card measures roughly 3.4 x 2.5 inches. The character and a stand can pop out of the card to be put on display (the height will change based on the character.)

Each card comes wrapped, and they are packaged together in a box of 25.

Above are pictures for volume 1, below is volume 2. Each series has 25 cards, and they note that a box may not contain all 25 for a volume.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Volume 1 and Volume 2 are both available at AmiAmi for 16,200 yen per box.

These items will all ship in late September.

Update- These items were originally only listed at the Toei Shop with limited availability. The news above has been updated since they are available from a normal retailer now. Thanks to flintlock for the info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Really want those stands. I hope they go up on AmiAmi.

Also, really sucks they're on Toei shop since it's region blocked (although giving the info to your proxy would suffice).

Red shirt
    To pay 16,200 on a box which MAY not contain all 25 cards is, in the least, maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    To pay 16,200 on a box which MAY not contain all 25 cards is, in the least, maddening.
    That's standard text on these types of things even if they do contain all the cards guaranteed. So unless someone can definitely say the boxes don't come with one each, there is a reasonable chance that buying a full unopened case gets you everything just because of how manufacturing works.

Wow all of this stuff is really cool!!!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Yaaay I need all this merchandising so bad!! This is imo the best merch the franchise has released in years! Especially since it covers all Digimon's seasons from Adventure to Appmon.

Updated the news with normal pre-orders.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    The shirts are nice but those cards. That's what you buy a whole box for.

It's a good thing I checked the price before placing my preorders. >>

I thought it was gonna be around $30 all together for the acrylic cards. Nope. $300. *sighs* Why is it when I get the chance to get things, they are so expensive? ;.;

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Well the 20th Anniversary Shirt is not going to fit me...as much as I want it. Can't pay that for something I can't wear...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast