With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Preview of Appmon Art from October Animedia

Preview of Appmon Art from October Animedia

Time for a preview of the next Appmon image in Animedia!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The preview is of Haru, and we can see a little bit of Yuujin and Gatchmon.

The issue will be out September 8th and is cover dated for October.

The description of the image from Animedia is a 'Cool Haru and Yuujin illustration, with Gatchmon' and it looks quite fantastic to be honest. Interesting to have Haru look so confident and assured.

In addition, Producer Nagatomi will give some highlights 'and other things' for fans to look forward to as the series continues along.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm dying how is toei gonna do this to us

Since I had to remove a post, I would remind everyone this is not a place to discuss/spoil the newest episode of Appmon. There is a discussion thread for that.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    I can even imagine him saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haru Motherfuckin' Shinkai
    "What? You think I'm just a coward that only enjoys books and other stuff? Well, too bad, because:
    This fella bellow me can look up for the exact location of your house and burn it up.
    My boyfriend it's actually a goddamn ROBOT, complete with glowin' eyes and stuff
    And this little critter is actually a frickin' furry swordman.
    So you better watch out if you go around saying that my show is crap!"
    Sorry for the spoilers and the profanity.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The issue will be out September 8th and is cover dated for October.
    . . .
    In addition, Producer Nagatomi will give some highlights 'and other things' for fans to look forward to as the series continues along.
    Odd choice of words for a series that will have three episodes left at that point. Maybe they are​ going to give it a continuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Odd choice of words for a series that will have three episodes left at that point. Maybe they are​ going to give it a continuation.
    It could be that, but I expect it's probably more akin to teasing what'll happen in the last few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    "What? You think I'm just a coward that only enjoys books and other stuff? Well, too bad, because:
    This fella bellow me can look up for the exact location of your house and burn it up.
    My boyfriend it's actually a goddamn ROBOT, complete with glowin' eyes and FUCKING LASER ARMS!
    Fix the spoiler part for you :P
    Who the little critter? Offmon?

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    It could be that, but I expect it's probably more akin to teasing what'll happen in the last few episodes.
    Yeah who knows. Even if continue is the literal translation of the verb, I should know better than to read too much into it, especially given the communication barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    My boyfriend it's actually a goddamn ROBOT, complete with glowin' eyes and FUCKING LASER ARMS!
    Fix the spoiler part for you :P
    Who the little critter? Offmon?
    At the very least he has all means to protect Haru he loves so much .
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.