With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. At Kiddy Land Part 2- Information, Locations, and Exclusive & Early Products

tri. At Kiddy Land Part 2- Information, Locations, and Exclusive & Early Products

We only found out about this earlier today!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After their first successful collaboration earlier this year, Digimon will be returning for another event at the Kiddy Land store chain!

The new key art this time is clearly designed as a sequel to the art from the first Kiddy Land Digimon promotion, featuring the kids in costumes based on their Digimon's adult forms (and 2 perfects) this time instead of their lower forms.

It will take place between September 16th and 28th at a number of Kiddy Land stores including:
    Harajuku Store
    Osaka Umeda Store
    LaLaport Fujimi Store
    Kichijouji
    Kami-Otai Store
    Kobe Store
    EXPOCITY Store
    EST Store

While they originally announced it as taking place at 8 stores, they've already announced a 9th at the Fukuoka Parco, with more planned to be added it appears.

Plus, at the Harajuku store, there will be a guest on September 23rd!

Gabumon will be appearing at 1pm and 3pm for photos. They will distribute photo tickets at 10:30am for 30 people for each session.

On to what everyone really wants to see though... the products!

First up, the items that will be exclusive to the Kiddy Land chain...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These can badges feature the artwork of the kids in their Digimon costumes. Each of the 9 is 400 yen and are blindpacked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These acrylic charms feature not only the top chain portion, but another portion at the bottom so you can link them together. There are 9 total and blindpacked for 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These 'stone' bracelets come in Taichi and Yamato versions. Each is 2,300 yen.

Up next is new merchandise that will be sold at the Kiddy Grade stores early, before appearing at other stores at a later date.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These soft (and probably squishy!) vinyl toys of Koromon, Tsunomon, Mochimon and Tokomon are each 1,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

New art! The art for these rubber straps is referred to as 'Afternoon Naptime' and features the kids and their Digimon having a nap. They cost 650 yen and are blindpacked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These small pouches designed after the faces/fronts of Koromon, Tsunomon, Mochimon and Tokomon each cost 1,300 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Clear files! There are two of these available, one featuring the Afternoon Naptime art, the other features the 2nd Plush Costume art. Each is 300 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These cushions are die-cut and come in 4 varieties featuring the afternoon naptime art. Each is 3,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Look at these delightfully cute mugs! Koromon and Tsunomon are available. Each is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These are called Oki-tama. I'd guess most of us had one of these when we little. They are egg shaped toys that right themselves when you try and push them over. There are 10 total, with 1 of them being a secret design. They are blind packed for 680 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These little charm sets are quite nice looking. Each contains a kid in their Digimon costume, a tri. logo, a star, and a little crest symbol (with what appears to be a Meicoomon silhouette for Meiko.) Each is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These acrylic smartphone stands feature everyone's favorite character duos! Each of the 2 designs costs 1,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These mini towels feature the new partner plush costumes, along with a version with the the original partner plush costume art. Each mini-towel is 980 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This mini tote features Takeru and Hikari and costs 1,500 yen.

Then there will be some purchase bonus items!

If you spend over 1,000 yen you get a sticker.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Partner Plush Costume designs will be given out beginning on September 16th.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The afternoon naptime designs will be given out beginning on September 23rd.

These will be given out while supplies last and they will be given out at random.

As a little bonus, a nice big flyer about everything for the Kiddy Land promotion.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- Added a much bigger and better image of the flyer.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with a link to the campaign. Just copy paste the link given above and tell them what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them. Be aware that many (most in fact) intermediaries do not deal with live event products, so you may have to look elsewhere.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Oh my so much stuff I want from this....that Hikari stuff is too tempting...

Follow Pimsan On Twitter Add Pimsan on Facebook Add Pimsan on Google+ Follow Pimsan on DeviantArt
    You know, was kinda hoping to see see Hikari wearing Angelwoman's clothing, but not as a onesie.

I wonder who that mystery egg is? ^^

I wish they made Hikari's first Onsie Salamon/Plotmon (same for Meiko;rookie form first)

I feel like these products reinforce the fact that we should have already seen Meicoomon's prior forms... Oh well, all the products look fantastic! That might be the cutest Togemon I've ever seen!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimsan
    You know, was kinda hoping to see see Hikari wearing Angelwoman's clothing
    I_have_several_questions.gif
    Anyways, these are all cute! >.<

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    I feel like these products reinforce the fact that we should have already seen Meicoomon's prior forms... Oh well, all the products look fantastic! That might be the cutest Togemon I've ever seen!
    we have pictures of Meikuumon's prior forms

Yeah we have pictures of what there supposed to look like, but they wouldn't use them before they made an appearance in the anime.

Added a much bigger image of the flyer/promo.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    These are way too cute. It almost hurts. Too much stuff. Those mugs are something to notice besides how cute everything is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast