With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Battle Spirits Tournaments Announced

Battle Spirits Tournaments Announced

With the Digimon booster for Battle Spirits coming in less than a month, we've been getting more updates on it...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And they've announced a series of small tournaments to celebrate the release.

These 'Booster Draft' tournaments will take place at various stores between September 30th and October 15th. Times, dates, etc. are specific to each store, so if you are going to be in Japan and want to try, the page has a list of all the ones planned.

They cost 2,000 yen to enter, and when you enter you are given 7 booster packs, of which you have to make your deck for the tournament right then.

There will be two prize groups for thetournaments...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is the participation prize...

An Ophanimon Falldown Mode promo card and a set of 50 "The Wanderer Lolo" card sleeves.

If you win the tournament you are at you get...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An A3 size (11.7 x 16.5 inches) poster of Omegamon. This art has also been revealed to be from the XXR Rarity Omegamon Card.

A B2 size (20 x 29 inches) promotion poster. This is the promotional image we first saw a few days ago, and is being given to stores to promote the new set, but won't be sold ordinarily.

The prizes being decent sized posters is quite nice for card tournaments.

The Battle Spirits set featuring Digimon is scheduled for a little under a month from now, on September 30th.

AmiAmi currently has boxes of the boosters on pre-order if you want to get them and they are on sale for 4,660 yen for a box (20 booster packs of 6 cards each.)

Thanks to garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That omegamon artwork is insane, need a HQ version for wallpaper ja.

I wonder if bandai will re-push his card game hyper colosseum again with the 20th anniversary set with tournaments and more often card updates also a new rule book will be welcome, right now fans from card game need create random rules for white frame cards (and gold i think) and xros wars cards also unofficial tournaments at locals (if they support the game atall).

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    A bit sad that they are focusing on Tri (hey, give some seasons other than Adventure and Tri some love), but tecnically Orphanimon Falldown Mode came during Hunter-era.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Follow Ashley Cuadra On Twitter Add Ashley Cuadra on Facebook Follow Ashley Cuadra on DeviantArt
    Is there a full HD wallpaper of omnimon

Dang I'm loving all this artwork. I'm really considering ordering a box.

I come from the net
    This is really cool too. A children's card game. Should be interesting if you could be there.