With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Tokuban! Images and Info and first 5 min video clip

tri. Part 5 Tokuban! Images and Info and first 5 min video clip

The tri. Part 5 Tokuban starts soon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A small preview of the set for the Tokuban thanks to the Digimon Twitter.

It's 3:42am at the moment and the Tokuban begins in a little over an hour from now.

This thread will be updated as we get any relevant news from the Tokuban.

The first 5 minutes of tri. Part 5 has been announced for this Tokuban, we intend to have screencaps down below, and I expect theigno will embed the footage once it shows up online after I've passed out, so be warned of potential spoilers.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This Tokuban will feature MAO (Hikari), Miho Arakawa (Meiko), and Hitomi Yoshida (Mimi.)

The Tokuban has begun!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Updates will be made as necessary, will just skip a few lines every time for a new update, rather than labeling each one.

Thus far they are just going over their thoughts on the various tri. Parts.

Some news appears to have been put up early (before it was mentioned in the Tokuban), so if you want to discuss the newly announced 4th tri. Pop-Up Shop, we have details and art here.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A nice shot of Ophanimon Falldown Mode.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Looks like it's time for them to draw stuff... this has been an amusing part of the Tokubans and it's good to see it's still being included.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The reveal of the drawings... each drew their own tri. poster/promotional images!

The fans on nico voted for which they liked the most!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Looks like MAO is first, Miho Arakawa is second, and Hitomi Yoshida came in third. (The voting boxes are not over the listed actress.)

They're writing notes on paper now...

Neither me or theigno know what is being written...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They discussed the stage play and now a trailer is being shown for the upcoming DVD release. The trailer appears to be footage we've previously seen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They just announced something we found out about just awhile ago... the pop-up shops. We have the details and much better quality art here.

A few items from the upcoming 2nd tri. Music Cafe have been pulled out for them to try.

They've pulled out the exclusive acrylic stands from the music cafe now.

There will be another 'Twitter Evolution' Campaign from Namco, as they've done before. And there will be a crane game campaign during the 2nd tri. Music Cafe. There will be items with the original music cafe art on it (for the crane game campaign I believe.)

They show off the physical size of the Digimon V-Pet art book.

Lifesize Tailmon! Look at how giant and plush it is!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For tri. Part 5 there will be an event to get Meicoomon in Digimon Linkz!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A bit of promotion for Appmon.

Potential spoilers ahoy!

The first 5 minutes of tri. Part 5 was shown. No clip of it to share yet, but here are screenshots.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They also showed off a list of the on-disc extras for tri. Part 5. We'll update with a translated version shortly.

The last major bit of note is they showed off the cover art for the tri. Part 5 ED CDs. We did a full writeup on that, with tracklists, here.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

That's it for the newest Tokuban!

Update- It appears when our stream cut out for a few seconds they announced one more thing.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A second collaboration with the Kiddy Land store chain will happen between September 16th and 28th. Product information will appear later, but for now we have new character art featuring a 'sequel' to the art from the last Kiddy Land collaboration. They also confirm that it will be at 8 stores.

The first 5 minutes LQ Video has now been uploaded:

Click here if the video does not work above.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I've heard theories that Meiko grew up in the digital world. I guess this means the end of that theory.

I would be interested in some subtitles, wonder when a video will be uploaded with those that aren't Spanish lol - I think her father & Maki may have some important things to say here...

Quote Originally Posted by DBxDigimon_fan View Post
    I've heard theories that Meiko grew up in the digital world. I guess this means the end of that theory.

I would be interested in some subtitles, wonder when a video will be uploaded with those that aren't Spanish lol - I think her father & Maki may have some important things to say here...
    It's out in a month. Patience wouldn't hurt.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    If anyone finds the first 5 mins PV, I am now home and sat around waiting to add it to the first post! So feel free to message me and I'll keep an eye out as well!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    Someone posted the first 5 minutes of Kyousei.
    https://t.co/8PMor1meze?amp=1

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    LQ video has now been added, hopefully a HQ version will appear soon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    OMG, Meicoomon... she ate a bird???

Guess I was wrong about Meiko's father and Maki having important things to say. Its pretty much everyday dialogue between them, and when Meicoomon's infection flared up in the lab they didn't say much at all. Can pretty easily be assessed what's happening by seeing it.

I thought it was pretty obvious from the first four movies that Maki is leading Meiko on in her overall scheme. Meicoomon's origins are still largely a mystery. I have a feeling she's a creation of Yggdrasil's in some way. Meh might be wrong but her origins are too much of a mystery that can't simply be explained by "she was born in a digiegg in the village of beginnings." There's clearly more to it than that.

A little bit of a surprise this agency existed as far back as 1999. Do we have an official name for them? Especially the fact that Maki was still an adult and part of said agency in 1999. So this means the original chosen children go furher back than many originally thought. Like mid 80s further back...

Quote Originally Posted by DBxDigimon_fan View Post
    A little bit of a surprise this agency existed as far back as 1999. Do we have an official name for them? Especially the fact that Maki was still an adult and part of said agency in 1999. So this means the original chosen children go furher back than many originally thought. Like mid 80s further back...
    That would support my theory about Himekawa being over 30 and Mrs. Mochizuki being possibly "Houjou" (nickname for Xuanwumon's partner). I was also wondering whether Meiko met Meicoomon in 1999 or 2000. It's definitively more fitting given her age, being the same as Taichi's and why she would be more connected to the 99 kids than the 02 kids, with Ken being the first of 02 kids to have gone to the Digital World in 2000. The time when she first met her partner would strengthen the parallels to the 99 kids.
    02 stands for the year. 01 is wrong, it'd be 99.

Actually, the existence of such a group was something I'd wondered during the Adventure era (mainly based on inconsistent abilities to photograph Digimon and a potential cover-up of the Highton View Terrace incident). While I'm not dead-set on any connections, it would be interesting if we got any references to their involvement behind the scenes with any of the Adventure events.

Yay for the final countdown to getting some questions to our answers [sic].

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast