With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

View Poll Results: A New Best of the Best

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

1 5.26%
  • Yes but wait until tri is over

12 63.16%

Thread: A New Best of the Best?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

A New Best of the Best?

So, with Applimonsters finishing soon and the fact we've had people come and go over the years. Would you like a new Best of the Best?

No comments please, so poll only. It won't be a long one as in the past, cause it takes too long for me to sort out lol.

"You may not vote on this poll"

Either the poll is closed, or I'm blocked from voting in the polls (but I don't recall doing anything wrong during the previous BotB, so idk), but I vote for "Yes". From what I noticed, people here don't really like Tri, so I doubt anybody will be voting for anything from it. Plus, Tri will end in half a year or even longer, so no reason to wait that long for the BotB.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Lost will look into the poll when he's awake.

And people like tri. fine, the people who complain just tend to be loud, which is the same as has generally happened with Appmon.

Honestly, I don't see it being worth doing when we have no idea when tri.'s finale may be, and we may very well find out any such date in a month.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Until the poll is working for you guys, please post with what you think.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    what is it gonna be about? or are you just gonna do a bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    what is it gonna be about? or are you just gonna do a bunch?
    Potentially a bunch based upon previous BOTB lists. Not everything will be re-run from the past. I just want to guage interest first.

Poll should be be ok for users to post.

Yep, works for me now.

I think we should not wait for tri, because relatively soon fifth chapter will be released, and we still don't know when the last chapter will be aired. Probably in the next year, February or March, so 6-7 months from today. Far too long to wait with BotB.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I seem to be getting 'shadow' posts. So just posting this to see if it stops it. Please just use the poll.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I think that whenever someone votes on a poll it counts it as a "New Post." I've noticed it on other poll topics as well.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Yeah, like the 'who will die in Tri' poll topic. People rarely post in it (until recently), yet it often is in unread topics.