With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 47: The Truth About Yuujin

  1. #1
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,784
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

    AppliMonsters Episode 47: The Truth About Yuujin

    Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 47: The Truth About Yuujin

    Episode thread for Episode 47

    Air Time:
    Saturday 26th August - 9.30am (Japan)
    Saturday 26th August - 1.00am (UK)
    Friday 25th August - 8.30pm (EST)
    Friday 25th August - 5.30pm (PST)

    If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

    No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

    To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

    Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw


    Update- Episode 47 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:18pm Pacific, 8/25/2017.)

    Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

  2. #2
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18
    Damn... I'm still shocked about Yuujin. I already knew he wasn't normal, but the today's episode just made me hate him once for all!

  3. #3
    I'm going digital AmEv7Fam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    439
    Well, hello, Penny... I mean, Yuujin.

  4. #4
    I'm going digital clanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    17
    Posts
    425
    Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    I would have enjoyed this episode more if the stream didn't change the pitch every milisecond.
    This episode focused more about the Haruujin and trying to get Bootmon scared than what's going on with Yuujin, altrough we did see him revealing himself as a villian, Poor Halu
    I REALLY hoped that Rebootmon was going to appear as a villian, but instead we got Deusmon. While that's expected, part of me hoped that it was going to be an AppFUsion, mainly because I need my Waifudamon
    So... Yuujin is now a villian, Bootmon is possesed, Deusmon will wreck schit and the Ultim4te chips are inactive. I wonder how will the God Grades appear now that we don't have the AppFusion partners. That may be because of the Bond Awakening, but then I wonder how will Rebootmon appear without Yuujin.
    And I need my Knight
    Next episode's gonna suck >~<
    By the way, when Deusmon's chip appeared, I literally screamed "AW SHIT!!"
    Last edited by clanc; 08-25-2017 at 07:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I would have enjoyed this episode more if the stream didn't change the pitch every milisecond.
    This episode focused more about the Haruujin and trying to get Bootmon scared than what's going on with Yuujin, altrough we did see him revealing himself as a villian, Poor Halu
    I REALLY hoped that Rebootmon was going to appear as a villian, but instead we got Deusmon. While that's expected, part of me hoped that it was going to be an AppFUsion, mainly because I need my Waifudamon
    So... Yuujin is now a villian, Bootmon is possesed, Deusmon will wreck schit and the Ultim4te chips are inactive. I wonder how will the God Grades appear now that we don't have the AppFusion partners. That may be because of the Bond Awakening, but then I wonder how will Rebootmon appear without Yuujin.
    And I need my Knight
    Next episode's gonna suck >~<
    By the way, when Deusmon's chip appeared, I literally screamed "AW SHIT!!"
    I just wonder how Haru will deal with all that shit right now... He was traited by his own "best friend", Yuujin (or whoever is that robot) lied to him, to the other AD's and also to his own partner. I wonder if the real Yuujin ('cause there should be a real Yuujin) wasn't murdered the day Haru became an AD.

  6. #6
    Completely digital salman332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Well, hello, Penny... I mean, Yuujin.
    Too soon.
    Yuujin hasn't been quartered yet. :P


    So what did Yuujin say actually?

  7. #7
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Well, hello, Penny... I mean, Yuujin.
    Too soon.
    Yuujin hasn't been quartered yet. :P


    So what did Yuujin say actually?
    The fake Yuujin, you mean...
    I don't know a shit about japanese, but I guess he said something about the real Yuujin and what L's agents did to him. Maybe.

  8. #8
    Before this, i expected that Yuujin could be an android since Appmon's world seems has better advancements in robot than our world, but... the way he revealed his cyborg hand still creep me.
    Was Shutmon also a traitor or he just only want to follow Yuujin's order when he killed Bootmon?
    Kinda weird that Bootmon escaped again when he got doki doki from Eri, need subs to understand.

  9. #9
    Completely digital Chimera-gui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    924
    Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I don't think there is a "real" Yujin.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

  10. #10
    I come from the net G-SANtos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,027
    Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    No, he said there's no human named Yūjin Ōzora.

    Here's what I think will happen next. It will be revealed that Yūjin developed a second personality from the time he shared with Haru. Haru will manage to reach him, and he will order Shutmon or Rebootmon to destroy him to protect Haru. Then, in the finale, or near it, they will find Yūjin's hard disk somewhere, and Gaiamon will create an organic body to transfer Yūjin's memories to, effectively turning Yūjin into a human.

    I mean, Gaiamon's profile states he can create life. They wouldn't give the protagonist Appmon such an ability if it there wasn't a plot purpose for it, and Yūjin is a big part of Haru's story.
    This theory is partially recycled from a previous theory of when I thought Hajime was Deusmon. My theory was that Leviathan made Hajime into Deusmon for some reason and Deusmon had a separate mind from Hajime's. Hajime would then be rescued by a combination of Gaiamon and Hadesmon's abilities: They would transfer Hajime's mind to a new human body in the middle of the battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Was Shutmon also a traitor or he just only want to follow Yuujin's order when he killed Bootmon?
    Going by screenshots, Shutmon seems to have his berserk eyes.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •