With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 47: The Truth About Yuujin

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    So Yujin is Masaya from TMM?

For those who don't know Masaya was created by Deep Blue in order to deceive the world until the time was right for the latter's awakening. However because of Masaya's relationship with Ichigo he sees the good in humanity and rebels against Deep Blue to save it, sacrificing himself by releasing the Mew Aqua inside his body in order to stop the Alien leader. He is then revived when Ichigo gives her life to save him and in turn the mew aqua remaining his body then saves her.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

So, Leviathan is Yuujin's "mom" right?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Here's what I think will happen next.
    I hope so... But I think it's kinda impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Before this, i expected that Yuujin could be an android since Appmon's world seems has better advancements in robot than our world, but... the way he revealed his cyborg hand still creep me.
    Was Shutmon also a traitor or he just only want to follow Yuujin's order when he killed Bootmon?
    Kinda weird that Bootmon escaped again when he got doki doki from Eri, need subs to understand.
    I think Shutmon will give up on Yuujin after seeing his true self. Even if it seemed they had any connection, it's visible since ep. 31 that Shutmon has no human influence, instead of other Buddy Appmon. He'll probably become the supporting Appmon of Hajime, allowing Bootmon to correctly evolve into Rebootmon and stop Leviathan's plans.

Added the streaming link to the first post since it's up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

And it looks like Appmon can be upgraded given that Gatchmon absorbed some kind of program from that flash drive.

Aw, poor Bootmon.

Oh hi Calcumon.

Poor Eri!

Well shit officially just got real folks. Also holy crap, Deusmon is a fucking giant!!
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 08-25-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Shutmon aint berserk, he was reluctant to follow Yuujin's orders.

According to Yuujin, his friendly behaviour with Haru was all a "simulation until they got their hands on Bootmon", (but then Bootmon wasn't created that long ago so idk...) and he explicitly states that "There exists no human named Oozora Yuujin".
    Yuujin is a "humanoid mobile computer terminal made for gathering personal information", or YJ14, so it's possible Leviathan made and sent him to gather info on Denemon's grandson.

Presumably Yujibot's behavior was meant for his original purpose of getting close to Haru and the objective of capturing Bootmon was added recently.

To put it simply, Leviathan repurposed Yujibot to capture Bootmon.

Oh boy things got intense.
    I wasn't expecting Yuujin to be an android, I mean, was holding any theories low, probably like the biggest thing to him being brainwashed or something but a robot? That's way much more. All kudos for Offmon being literally the first digital monster to be partnered with a machine :3
    Speaking of which
    Welp he is not traitor. He was just as shocked as everyone else and who knows how he will react next. The fact he learned the truth as Shutmon is unsettling as he might be prone to get....unstable again now he just lost his reason to keep himself together. Just as life got better thanks to Yuujin now sees his world crumble in tiny pieces.

And of course, Yuujin revealing he had Deusmon all this time was the biggest shock.
    I was fearing he would force Shutmon to evolve into Rebootmon now he got what it takes, but guess not so fast :3

Did the site down for a while there?

Anyway, hoping Yuujin keep his robot body, just because being a cyborg is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Did the site down for a while there?

Anyway, hoping Yuujin keep his robot body, just because being a cyborg is awesome.
    Correct me if I'm mistaken but guess a cyborg is a living being with robot body parts while an android, which Yuujin said to be, is an entirely mechanical thing in human shape.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast