With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon in Battle Spirits Updates- Packaging, Cards, Omegamon, VenomVamdemon

Digimon in Battle Spirits Updates- Packaging, Cards, Omegamon, VenomVamdemon

Some Battle Spirits updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, we have the packaging for the Digimon/Battle Spirits set.

It features some fantastic new art of Omegamon.

The box opens up for display on store shelves, but will ship closed.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Nice big shot of the new Omegamon art when it's closed.

In addition, the Omegamon art will also appear on the booster pack's themselves.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's nice art, and with Omegamon's high popularity it isn't really a surprise that he would be featured so prominently.

We also get full looks at a few cards.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

These are the same cards that were shown off in the most recent issue of V-Jump, but nice and pristine images of them.

Last but not least is a preview of some of the art from the most recent issue of Saikyo Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the partner Digimon we've seen previously, but not quite all of them.

In addition, like V-Jump showed Infermon, Saikyo Jump has shown fantastic art of VenomVamdemon.

The Battle Spirits set featuring Digimon is still scheduled for release on September 30th.

AmiAmi currently has boxes of the boosters on pre-order if you want to get then and they are on sale for 4,660 yen for a box (20 booster packs of 6 cards each.)

Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon and Dimensao Digimon for the various images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

those cards look great if battle spirits was translated to english i would have probably pre-order this set

I'm thinking about getting it just for the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting it just for the art.
    i thought about it as well but i just don't have anything else to do with it i can't even read what the cards do