With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2nd tri. Music Cafe Update- Art of Joe and Koushiro

2nd tri. Music Cafe Update- Art of Joe and Koushiro

Time for another update for the 2nd tri. Music Cafe!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The update for this week finishes off the various bits of character art!

We get to see Jou, Koushiro, Gomamon, and Tentomon!

They all look quite good, but I'm not sure what I prefer... Gomamon playing around with the menu, or Tentomon with a bow tie...

No more art updates as best as we can guess, so here's everyone else that we've gotten recently.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hopefully the next time we get an update it has to do with what entertainment is planned, any exclusive products, and of course... the menu.

"Digimon Adventure tri. Music Cafe in Ani-On Station The 2nd" will be held at two different Ani-On Station locations to celebrate the release of tri. part 5.

It will be held at the Ani-On Station Akihabara between September 8th and October 15th.

And at the Ani-On Station Namba Parks between September 29th and October 22nd.

The previous thread for the cafe is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    OTL I come to japan on the 26th. Just missed out on these events by a few days . It looks so cool!

I come from the net
    Are these last two super fancy. Glad to finally see these.