With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon in October V-Jump- Battle Spirits, Hacker's Memory, Lifesize Tailmon Plush

Digimon in October V-Jump- Battle Spirits, Hacker's Memory, Lifesize Tailmon Plush

It's time for another V-Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is the October cover dated issue, and it has a few interesting things, although we found out about a decent chunk of it early.

First up, preview of more of Digimon's upcoming appearance in the Battle Spirits card game.

We get to see Greymon, SkullGreymon, and MetalGreymon for the first time. Some really interesting design choices for them.

And we also get the first look at Infermon, who looks quite impressive.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up is Hacker's Memory.

Most of this is stuff we knew, but there are a few details worth mentioning...

Yuu Nogi: A kindhearted, close friend. Although he has little self-confidence, he is very knowledgeable and has initiative.

(Image Caption: Worried about the protagonist, who has become a hacker, Yuu continues to stand by his side as an ally.)

They suggest that K is affiliated with Jimmy Ken's group, The Demons, and his profile says "A mysterious man who personally offers assistance to the protagonist."

Matayoshi is apparently already acquainted with Hudie in some manner.

The recent info includes various details about the Japanese release in December.
    Also, in addition to the Digimon Market, and art of the returning characters, we get our first look at Yuu Nogi, who we only found out about a few days ago from early V-Jump info.

Last but not least, a page with a few different bits.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, the render of MetalGarurumon X-Antibody from Digimon Linkz.

Then some images of the recent gatcha Digimon figures.

Then we a small chunk for tri. that gives us the name for Meicoomon's Ultimate form that's on the Part 5 poster- Raguelmon.

Below this are bits of information that we mostly knew regarding a few different products, but we get some updated info for the lifesize Tailmon that we first saw at DigiFes!

It's a little under 20 inches tall.

Pre-orders will open on September 28th, it will ship in February 2018, and it will cost 7,500 yen.

This will no doubt be a popular item, so once it's available, if you want it, nab it.

In addition the last chapter of the Appmon manga was in this V-Jump. The cover image announced Volume 2 of the manga will be out on October 4th.

Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon for the scans.

Updated with Hacker's Memory details thanks to garm.
    Last edited by Theigno; 08-22-2017 at 07:01 AM.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Interesting. Is the one appearing in the trailer Rasielmon or Raguelmon?

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    the one in Symbiosis is Raguelmon

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    That's cool. It gives me hope that the final poster may feature Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Rasielmon together or All 9 Ultimates.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    That's cool. It gives me hope that the final poster may feature Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Rasielmon together or All 9 Ultimates.
    we can't be sure if it's gonna be Ophanimon lol...

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    We can't be sure if it's gonna be Ophanimon lol...
    We also can't be sure if it's going to be Magna/Holydramon either.

But anyways, I'm kind of glad we got a name each for both Meicoomon's Ultimate/Mega forms.
    Rasielmon and Raguelmon do sound very similar (intentionl, I suppose); not just in spelling, but also they also come from Judaism. Not complaining though.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    We can't be sure if it's gonna be Ophanimon lol...
    We also can't be sure if it's going to be Magna/Holydramon either.
    wasn't that confirmed?

and i didn't expect for metalgreymon to be a half white card it make sense though since the white cards are better at defense i hope they could show the cards in the battle spirit anime as well
    Last edited by shaikgb; 08-22-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    I also wonder what colour it may be. Reunion had grey, Determination had green, Confession had yellow, Loss had red and Symbiosis has pink. Maybe the sixth will have blue? Or brown? Or purple/violet/indigo? Or even white?

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Wasn't that confirmed?
    I don't know.

Updated with additional translated Hacker's Memory details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    I don't know if Wormmon's voice actor in Hacker's Memory had been revealed before, but Takahashi Naozumi isn't reprising his role from 02. Instead, Wormmon will be played by Kaori Ishihara (who previously played Bakumon in tri).

Bit of a shame considering Agumon, Gabumon, and even Etemon got to use their previous voices in Cyber Sleuth (and presumably again in HM). I know 02 doesn't have near as much nostalgic appeal as Adventure, but considering Ken's storyline was arguably the best part about 02, I was thinking Hudie's Wormmon would try to aim towards that fandom (I mean, tri featured the Digimon Kaiser just for the hell of it).
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 08-22-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast