With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode Figuarts Returns for Premium Bandai Lottery

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode Figuarts Returns for Premium Bandai Lottery

We haven't seen this guy in quite awhile!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Figuarts of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode will return via the Premium Bandai store.

This won't be a full re-release, rather just a very limited run via a lottery system (honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they just found a crate in a warehouse and decided to sell it this way since the 20th Anniversary is happening.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure release includes Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, his Omega Blade, three different sets of replacement hands, along with a stand.

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode was first released for the Figuarts line in August 2015. It was a repaint/remold of the earlier Imperialdramon Fighter Mode figure from July 2014, which was the first Digimon Figuarts after they folded the D-Arts figure line into Figuarts.

The lotto at Premium Bandai closes on August 21st with the results announced on the 23rd. The people chosen will be able to buy the figure for it's original MSRP of 7,020 yen. Shipping is scheduled for September.

I don't expect any intermediaries will want to try dealing witha lotto, but if you want to try...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Japan Hero has been removed from the Proxy list because they've announced they will be closing shortly.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wow. That's really cool! I looove Paladin mode. Sadly me getting it is actually slim...

lol Does this mean he might appear in Tri soon? xD

Still looks amazing!

Lotta classic poses with this guy.

PM's a personal favorite, but they could stand to find a few new ways to present him.

Got this back when it was originally released. It's... not the best SHF. The detailing is fantastic, but it's a mother to pose; the wings make it way too top-heavy, the feet are absolutely useless, and the hand joints are always popping off (mileage may vary on that one). Plus he has a clip-stand instead of a peg insert on the back.

But when you can actually get him to stay in the pose you want, it's pretty top-tier looking.

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    lol Does this mean he might appear in Tri soon? xD

Still looks amazing!
    I don't think so. Imagine he appears during the final battle, takes the Omega Sword and slices of the villain. That would make him a Deus Ex Machina.

This is still easily found on Amazon for around $50 if anyone was really looking for it.