With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri. Part 5 Theater Version Blu-ray Cover & Natsuki Hanae at Early Screenings

Story, staff, cast,
    Usual theater stuff.
    Looks like its from the digifes image...

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    https://scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram...32214528_n.jpg

Saw this image on instagram and didn't know where to post it.. but does anyone know what's being written in japanese besides the cast & crew ?
    Hmm. I can't read the text, but the pictures provide some interesting tidbits.
    There's that one traumatic looking one with Meiko and a single tear. Her eyes are off-screen, which is not a good sign.
    Ophanimon Falldown Mode. Apparently surrounded with some shadowy stuff.
    Taichi seems to fall into a distortion. And there's something orange in front of his body. Could be Meicoomon or some sort of claw.
    Then there's the picture where people would scream "Koumi" and "Takari". And hey, Jou and Sora are also there, too.
    No Yamato too be seen. Lol, the only person.
    02 stands for the year. 01 is wrong, it'd be 99.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by MajinAkuma View Post
    Ophanimon Falldown Mode. Apparently surrounded with some shadowy stuff.
    I remember that V-Jump said that Ophanimon Falldown Mode was an Angel Digimon corrupted for sinister flames.

This is likely the moment of ger corruption.

Taichi seems to fall into a distortion. And there's something orange in front of his body. Could be Meicoomon or some sort of claw.
    I don't see any distortion in that image. Taichi just seems to be falling.

I think the something orange is a mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    I don't see any distortion in that image. Taichi just seems to be falling.

I think the something orange is a mountain.
    The dark background might be a mountain. Because of the black part and the bright dots I was thinking of a distortion.

Anyway, is there any WtW member at the early screening?
    02 stands for the year. 01 is wrong, it'd be 99.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    https://scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram...32214528_n.jpg

Saw this image on instagram and didn't know where to post it.. but does anyone know what's being written in japanese besides the cast & crew ?
    From what I can tell, it's basically stuff that we already knew. The kana is barely readable, and the kanji is so badly faded that even running the image through a commercial or freeware (such as online recognition) OCR software would yield nothing but unreadable gobbledygook. But I wouldn't get too hyped about it. The screenshots on the flyer (?) do provide some fuel for the imagination though, and I can already see people speculating in this thread and elsewhere.
    Not that this is a speculation thread or anything

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    As someone who is still new here, I don't know what early screening exactly means.
    It's basically a special pre-release screening of the movie, to build press hype and what not. From what we're given to understand, it's based on a lottery system, and the people who view the movie have to sign some sort of nondisclosure agreement regarding spoilers (not sure about this last part). For the general public, what this means is, there is going to be a load of spoilers on the internet, but the only way we can separate fact from fiction is if a WtWer sees the screening, or after it's released in episodic format on Crunchyroll. On a slightly unrelated note, I'm concerned that they haven't unveiled the ED theme for this part yet.
    I realise this is an old thread, but to clarify, nobody signs non-disclosures. You apply for the lottery, win or lose. Win, buy ticket at a conbini. Lose, try for general sales. Win, buy ticket. Lose, go to scalpers. No ID checks.

This is done in a regular cinema. First session goes in and as soon as they come out second session is already going in (talk session happens after movie one, then just before the second screening starts - can't keep seiyuus hanging around long). So there is absolutely no chance for non-disclosures. It'd be unnecessary paperwork and get in everyone's way (this cinema is oddly set out - elevator up nine floors to get to the lobby, then another three or four up by escalator to the premier area, so it's all very narrow with not a whole lot of room). Also, it wouldn't help for foreign language spoilers (and yes, the staff and fans are much aware of some foreigners who attend frequently), since I doubt Toei staff are going through the internet and translating anything that could be a possible spoiler and then hunting people down lol.

I'd also say that you shouldn't completely trust forum members who have seen the movie. I say that despite being the one posting spoilers for the last movie and this one (kitto-toberu-sa). Obviously these are more reliable than random people on twitter or wherever, but I know people do attend these events (Digi Fes etc as well) without knowing any Japanese and then trying to assert what they thought happened. Also, not everyone who sees the movie has perfect Japanese, tiredness and excitement play a factor, distractions in the cinema, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by MidoriHime View Post
    I'd also say that you shouldn't completely trust forum members who have seen the movie. I say that despite being the one posting spoilers for the last movie and this one (kitto-toberu-sa). Obviously these are more reliable than random people on twitter or wherever, but I know people do attend these events (Digi Fes etc as well) without knowing any Japanese and then trying to assert what they thought happened. Also, not everyone who sees the movie has perfect Japanese, tiredness and excitement play a factor, distractions in the cinema, etc etc
    That's been brought up a number of times in the spoiler thread. In general people have more or less ignored it, as they've begun to ask more granular questions.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12