With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Theater Version Blu-ray Cover & Natsuki Hanae at Early Screenings

tri. Part 5 Theater Version Blu-ray Cover & Natsuki Hanae at Early Screenings

Time for a few small tri. updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The art for the theatrical version Blu-ray of tri. Part 5 looks quite fantastic.

The vivid pink really looks great against the white background.

Like prior tri. theatrical versions, it will include a paper sleeve (the white/pink cover) and an insert based on the theatrical poster.

It will also include the liner notes, but will not include the bonus booklet.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The disc itself is expected to be the same as the normal tri. Part 5 Blu-ray but with a custom label.

It will be available September 30th (the day the theatrical release begins) at theaters showing tri. part 5 and cost 7,407 yen. Stock will be very limited for those interested.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For those who won't be at theaters in Japan and want to get tri. Part 5, the DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available November 2nd. In their initial release both will be in digipak packaging along with an additional booklet.

Like Parts 1 thru 4, there will also be Amazon exclusive versions which include a B2 size (roughly 20 by 29 inches) cloth poster.

And tri. part 5 is currently available to pre-order right now if you want to hop in early! CDJapan links are affiliate, Amazon Japan are not.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD (Amazon Version)

Update- Via Natalie we have a product layout for the theater version Blu-ray of tri. Part 5 that was added above.

Also, we have a small update for the early preview screenings of tri. Part 5 on September 1st.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

When the two preview screenings for tri. Part 5 were originally announced, it was with four guests: MAO (Hikari), Miho Arakawa (Meiko), Ayumi Miyazaki, and AiM. They've updated the screening information with the great news that Natsuki Hanae (Taichi) will also be on hand for the preview screenings.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I know you all just see me as the obsessed Meiko fan.. But that is some really nice poster art. I really love it in the reverse form like that. I may actually print these out on cardstock...

Sigh, I'm pretty down thinking that we may be close to the end of Tri. I remember the simple announcement trailer in 2014 actually brought a tear to my eye. Here we are almost at the end now.

Here's to hoping Tamers a tamers sequel might show up. Although that does not seem likely.

Updated the news with an overall product layout image of the tri. Part 5 theater version Blu-ray.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

As someone who is still new here, I don't know what early screening exactly means.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MajinAkuma View Post
    As someone who is still new here, I don't know what early screening exactly means.
    it means that a selected audience get to see the movie before other people do when it's released

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MajinAkuma View Post
    It's basically a special pre-release screening of the movie, to build press hype and what not. From what we're given to understand, it's based on a lottery system, and the people who view the movie have to sign some sort of nondisclosure agreement regarding spoilers (not sure about this last part). For the general public, what this means is, there is going to be a load of spoilers on the internet, but the only way we can separate fact from fiction is if a WtWer sees the screening, or after it's released in episodic format on Crunchyroll. On a slightly unrelated note, I'm concerned that they haven't unveiled the ED theme for this part yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    I'm concerned that they haven't unveiled the ED theme for this part yet.
    They did, nearly a month ago at DigiFes.

It was performed live on stage, same as Boku ni Totte was for Part 3 last year.

I come from the net
    To be fair Neko, I also like Meiko and that is nice art. That is a really cool DVD.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    https://scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram...32214528_n.jpg

Saw this image on instagram and didn't know where to post it.. but does anyone know what's being written in japanese besides the cast & crew ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast