With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2nd tri. Music Cafe Update- Art of Sora, Meiko, and Mimi

2nd tri. Music Cafe Update- Art of Sora, Meiko, and Mimi

Another tri. Music Cafe art update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After last week's update with Hikari and Takeru we get a 'little' bit more this time.

This update features Sora, Piyomon, Meiko, Meicoomon, Mimi, and Palmon.

The art for everyone in this update is fantastic. The girls look nice in their outfits, and the Digimon helping out looks near (Piyomon's walk is a fun pose, as it Meicoomon being distracted by the food.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

One interesting thing from the art so far, each update with characters has had a different theme for the outfits, so it'll be interesting to see what we get for the last two...

They tease the 'last' update for next week on the 24th of August.

The 'last' update may just be the art of Jou and Koushiro, but it isn't that long for the first of the new cafes to open, so hopefully we get menu and other information soon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

"Digimon Adventure tri. Music Cafe in Ani-On Station The 2nd" will be held at two different Ani-On Station locations to celebrate the release of tri. part 5.

It will be held at the Ani-On Station Akihabara between September 8th and October 15th.

And at the Ani-On Station Namba Parks between Septembe 29th and October 22nd.

The previous thread for the cafe is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Is it just or does Gabumon look like old kungfu master?

Piyomon's tail seems much larger in this pose than normal...she looks super adorable like this.

Also I like that they kept leggings for Meiko, though the socks looks a bit awkward on Sora on Mimi's outfits...though not as awkward as Takeru channeling LL Cool J with the rolled up pant leg. Bless his heart.

I come from the net
    Isn't that so cute. No wonder I like Meiko. But really, very nice art.

The cafe art is really cute. I find it interesting that meiko went back to wearing Pantyhose after showing leg in the last cafe... SOmething must of have happened... *eyes takeru* HE's my first suspect.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Cute outfits.